Z2 problems

Search This thread

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
My partner has had her z2 for a couple weeks. And she has always had iPhones and me mainly androids. But she has found it hard to use at times. For some reason 3 or 4 times a day over past week it has crashed and not responded. And also turns it's self off. And while in walkman app could not select songs only way I managed to get it to work was uninstall all updates then the songs were clickable. Then upgraded again and it still worked. Any one else had similar problems? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

nilism

Nov 28, 2012
Edmonton
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
You shouldn't be having these issues. In my experience the phone is very stable.

The only time it resets on me is when I pull the SIM card. I'm not sure why it does that because it's not necessary.... But anyway

Try doing a factory reset and all that. If there are still issues call Sony support and get the device replaced, or just do a 30 return/exchange.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Yes i had these exact issues with a defective unit, it seems that replacing the device fixed it alltogether

Take note reflashing my firmware didnt fix my problem, if it doesnt fix yours then get a replacement

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app