T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 m919 rom issue

Search This thread

Tili199

Jan 20, 2014
Hi guys im new on here *noob.
i recently uploaded the google edition rom on my samsung galaxy s4 and it worked great
for some reason i wanted to go back to my old rom and i went into recovery mode with twrp intalled
the rom and rebooted when it rebooted it went into odin mode and it wont get out of it
ive tried factory reseting and wiping everything and i just cant get it to work :(
any advice would be appreciated!!! help me get my phone to work!
Thank you guys!

re: download mode

Hi guys im new on here *noob.
i recently uploaded the google edition rom on my samsung galaxy s4 and it worked great
for some reason i wanted to go back to my old rom and i went into recovery mode with twrp intalled
the rom and rebooted when it rebooted it went into odin mode and it wont get out of it
ive tried factory reseting and wiping everything and i just cant get it to work :(
any advice would be appreciated!!! help me get my phone to work!
Thank you guys!

You should be able to get out of Odin by long pressing the power button.

If you cannot get out of odin that way, pull the battery and replace it, that way for sure it will get out
of download mode, and if all goes well you should be able to go into recovery mode by pressing the
power and the volume down button at the same time and as soon as you see tiny neon colored text
on top left side of the screen let go of both buttons and wait until it loads the recovery screen.

Good luck!

Tili199

Jan 20, 2014
Thank you

You should be able to get out of Odin by long pressing the power button.

If you cannot get out of odin that way, pull the battery and replace it, that way for sure it will get out
of download mode, and if all goes well you should be able to go into recovery mode by pressing the
power and the volume down button at the same time and as soon as you see tiny neon colored text
on top left side of the screen let go of both buttons and wait until it loads the recovery screen.

Good luck!
Thank you I just got it fixed!