Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 - back to stock

Search This thread

igy_tab

Dec 21, 2013
Metković
Last time when i tried to use odin and stock rom, I had problem with custom binary that didn't alow to install stock rom

I'm using philz touch recovery and CM11

jimmbomb

May 22, 2010
St Louis
How to uninstall philz recovery?

.I dont know, as I have never installed it.
Id say.. goto the thread where you found Philz recovery and look there for the answer..
If it's not there, then ask this question there.. They will know how to do it.
Good luck

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Id say.. goto the thread where you found Philz recovery and look there for the answer..
Good luck
ok iggy tab... I have a suggestion.. I just read the philz recovery thread.

Seems that to successfully flash philz with Odin, you need to UN-check the auto-reboot feature BEFORE flashing.. Otherwise.. it will re-boot into stock recover by itself..

So, I will suggest that you try this....
Re-flash philz recovery with Odin EXCEPT.. Let Odin aut0-reboot itself with that option box CHECKED instead of UN-Checked..
Hopefully.. it will re-boot into stock recovery..
Then you can re-flash your stock FW with ease..
good luck and follow up with your results!

Reactions: igy_tab

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah it's possible using ODIN.

See this thread for general instructions - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471516

NOTE: You will need to download the correct firmware for your country & device which can be found here - http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

Search for either T310, T311 or T315 depending on your device.
    I need help. Is it possible and how to flash back stock Samsung rom from CM11?
    Thank you.
    How to uninstall philz recovery?

Good luck

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Good luck
    ok iggy tab... I have a suggestion.. I just read the philz recovery thread.

Seems that to successfully flash philz with Odin, you need to UN-check the auto-reboot feature BEFORE flashing.. Otherwise.. it will re-boot into stock recover by itself..

So, I will suggest that you try this....
    Re-flash philz recovery with Odin EXCEPT.. Let Odin aut0-reboot itself with that option box CHECKED instead of UN-Checked..
    Hopefully.. it will re-boot into stock recovery..
    Then you can re-flash your stock FW with ease..
    good luck and follow up with your results!