[Q] Bootloader allow unlock:NO

Search This thread

tniblo@hotmail.com

Jul 20, 2014
Hi Ladies & Mentalmen

I have just bought my Sony Xperia Z2 from O2 and the issue I have is that the bootloader in the hidden menu is set to Bootloader allow unlock:NO. I had my network unlocked by O2 to accept all sims and was successful, so can anyone please help me to have it to Bootloader allow unlock:YES?

I have tried flashtool & sony official website but cannot proceed due to this situation...I tried contacting sony UK and they mentioned that I should report back to O2 and when I see O2 they refer me back to Sony

So any help would be highly appreciated

Best Retards

Terry

Jimmothy

Sep 23, 2010
Leeds
Hi Ladies & Mentalmen

I have just bought my Sony Xperia Z2 from O2 and the issue I have is that the bootloader in the hidden menu is set to Bootloader allow unlock:NO. I had my network unlocked by O2 to accept all sims and was successful, so can anyone please help me to have it to Bootloader allow unlock:YES?

I have tried flashtool & sony official website but cannot proceed due to this situation...I tried contacting sony UK and they mentioned that I should report back to O2 and when I see O2 they refer me back to Sony

So any help would be highly appreciated

Best Retards

Terry

Simply put: you can't change that. You're bootloader is locked. I'm on Vodafone UK and mine is the same.

I would like to try flash a loader.sin from an FTF from a known unlocked bootloader, though it might be pointless.

I do hope someone manages to unlock the bootloader for the unlockable bootloaders.