[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Tattoo :: V7.1.0.1 (10 Oct 2011)

Search This thread

sergey1369

Nov 21, 2006
HTC Tattoo calibration fix

diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-msm/board-bahamas.c b/arch/arm/mach-msm/board-bahamas.c
index d3a8fa8..d783bfc 100644
--- a/arch/arm/mach-msm/board-bahamas.c
+++ b/arch/arm/mach-msm/board-bahamas.c
@@ -745,8 +745,8 @@ static struct tssc_ts_platform_data tssc_ts_device_data = {
.x_max = 1023,
.y_min = 0,
.y_max = 1023,
- .cal_range_x = 653,
- .cal_range_y = 672,
+ .cal_range_x = 630,
+ .cal_range_y = 800,
.cal_err = 50,
.screen_width = 240,
.screen_height = 400,

Last edited:

Dingo_HR

Nov 14, 2007
Zagreb
I found my old HTC TATTOO and I want to use it as remote camera.
I would like to use Alfred App that connects to google account.
Problem is that I stopped using TATTOO because touch in touchscreen died and I am solving it with "wi-fi keyboard app".
When I install gaaps for android 2.3.7 (CM7) I can not pass initial screen (touch android), any way to install gapps without this setup?

Thanks

_yen_

Feb 20, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: Be6i4

anil kalyan

May 8, 2014
I googled for CM mirrors and found some click ROMs that people saved when CM dies...
CM 7.2.0 stable:
http://ftp.f3l.de/android/cyanogenmod/cm7.2.0-stable/cm-7.2.0-click.zip
Last nightly:
https://archive.org/download/cmarchive_nighlies/cm-7-20130301-NIGHTLY-click.zip
Both files matched MD5 with my archived copy an successfully flashed on my aged (and retired) tattoo.
bye
yen
Thanks a lot for your support can u provide me the rooting app and twrp or cwm recovery and will flashify work on this

_yen_

Feb 20, 2010
can u provide me the rooting app and twrp or cwm recovery
It takes me some search to find a still valid download link but xda is your friend:
https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1523191
CWM 5.0.2 should be the last for tattoo (or at least is the one I've flashed on mine)
Be careful, all these things are years old and I've honestly no idea if the 1clickroot can still works on actual MS windows version.
will flashify work on this
Current Flashify version needs at least ICS (android 4.0), I don't know if some old version works on gingerbread or on tattoo.
bye
yen

Last edited:
Reactions: Be6i4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 7 to the HTC Tattoo, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 7?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
    Latest version: update-cm-7.1.0.1-click
    Download: link
    Mirror: link
    MD5sum: 4ec7cdcdd5ef19c6884a55dd917b39fa​

Google Apps addon:
    Version: gapps-gb-20110828

Version: Google Talk with video addon

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    New Build,sync today....I have the whole afternoon with her and has not given me any problems.Remeber i only build,I am not a developer.

ROM:update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-click-KANG-signed.zip

enjoy!
    Here I leave a build I made this afternoon and sync today, tested and appears to work perfectly.

New build sync today...As news brings a new style of lock ring and @arco68 reviewed the kernel.took several hours with her and have not had any problems.

changes:Of "es_ES: Added spanish translations for: (android_packages_apps_Settings)" to "Czech: added missing strings (android_frameworks_base)".