[ROM][WWE][March 9][21028] ** EnergyROM 2.2 Beta ** with new Rhodium Manila

Search This thread

slawcop`

Jan 17, 2008
Texas
www.4shared.com
I love testing these roms, and I know that they are beta or whatever. But, how is activesync? Since 1.5 and later, it seems activesync works for a day, and then stops, and only manual download works. I think i seen album works now. Any info would be great. Thanks

Numerous post have been made regarding fixes to try regarding active sync in the 1.5, 2.0 Energy Roms and in almost every other Chef Thread that was was using the 21018 build. Also, on PPCGeeks and other PPC sites.

splxtreme

Aug 5, 2008
thank you

Numerous post have been made regarding fixes to try regarding active sync in the 1.5, 2.0 Energy Roms and in almost every other Chef Thread that was was using the 21018 build. Also, on PPCGeeks and other PPC sites.

Thanks for the info. I'm a very big noob with the Fuze, and these roms. I swear there are hundreds of post's for these roms, and honestly I'm not even sure what some of the programs are called. Just being lazy and trying to get an answer without too much research. From what I have read so far though, these are the best rom's to use. Thanks for all the hard work, you all do, and thanks to the people that take the time to answer noob's questions ;)

overjjrk

Jan 9, 2009
Got the phone setup to my liking, soft reset it and now it flies! Top notch work NRGZ28 with the new goodies. Thank You :)

My god, this is so much more intuitive! WinMo needs to start taking some notes. :D

Last edited:

xombi

Jan 22, 2009
Hickeysberg
tired of green

is there any way you can make the highlights/selected items/#of messages blue again like it was on 1.5? I'm just so tired of the green and besides... it conflicts with my blue wallpaper!

xombi

Jan 22, 2009
Hickeysberg
Got the phone setup to my liking, soft reset it and now it flies! Top notch work NRGZ28 with the new goodies. Thank You :)

My god, this is so much more intuitive! WinMo needs to start taking some notes. :D

What did you do specifically? Maybe it's just me but every time I change stuff (increasing cashe size, filter cache) it seems to SLOW DOWN the phone.

slawcop`

Jan 17, 2008
Texas
www.4shared.com
Program Start

In your task Manager on the home screen if you have a program named Start running do not close it, it has something to do with the new Manilla and messes it up and you have to do a SR.

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
Is it just me, or is the push internet still broken?
In fact, I can't even access the options menu anymore (which I was able to in 2.0 beta, although the feature itself didn't work)

lpsi2000

Jan 16, 2004
TriState
The aGPS fixes are NOT in this ROM. It's really not god's gift to earth or anything like that! GPS works fine without aGPS ! Besides, not every provider supports aGPS...

p.s. and with that said, the download link should be available in the first post now :) Enjoy... and dont forget to buy xboxmod a beer for his HARD work on resizing this new Manila :) And of course.. yours truly for putting it all together :)

Thanks for your hard work, but forgive me If I must say I do think the working AGPS is a significant improvement to the overall device. No need to get all worked up if some of your users are asking if the feature was included.

tadevinney

Feb 13, 2007
Tucson
In your task Manager on the home screen if you have a program named Start running do not close it, it has something to do with the new Manilla and messes it up and you have to do a SR.

i recommend making adding this program to your exclusive list in task manager. that way tempation to close any running programs wont bite you

tanyzhang

Oct 18, 2008
bug response:
一、Displayed when alarm clock to remind counting incomplete
二、Calendar display incomplete
三、Click “action" when the screen horizontal display tag is not complete, click on the weather "menu" tags option displays when not completely.
四、Lane tags in the camera, whether horizontal or vertical screen, click on photos when the four options are all at a fixed place - the screen vertical