Search This thread

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter

dbpaddler

Oct 19, 2009
Philly
Will sign when I'm home. And I won't be running some quad core this and that before this could happen. Our phone has no replacement and doesn't look like it's getting one any time soon. So I'll be keeping the Epic until they don't have any more returns to replace them. Not giving up the keyboard to get a better anything. I do too much doc work and heavy emailing on it.

Sent from my SPH-D700

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As Galaxy S owners, we are all united. As Android users we are all united. As far as Samsung is concerned we are all NOT created equal. Our device, the Vibrant (SGH-T959), is now being left to the wayside for any future updates from Samsung even though our core specs are extremely similar to the Google Nexus S, which has already received the ICS update. The CyanogenMod team has left us due to the on-going issue of 911/e911 and the lack of the proper code from Samsung to alleviate a potentially fatal result of a custom ROM. It is our intentions to serve Samsung with a petition asking for the update to ICS, which will in-turn, alleviate the 911/e911 issue as well.

We are asking all Galaxy S users to sign this petition to get Samsung to reconsider giving all top end Galaxy S devices the ICS update. Please help us with our goal and sign the petition. If you are on a Galaxy S phone, this affects you too.

Thank you for reading this and please see this link for more details and this link to sign the petition.
    I've got folks on the evo in on the petition

Sent from my CIUI using XDA App
    I think it'd be best if the petition letter was more general and included all the other Galaxy S devices and not just Vibrant.
    Samsung keeps removing my wall posts about it this.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Mine to... I'm gonna keep putting them up until they get tired of taking theem down

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    I rather support our devs.

Samsung has thrown us to the curb.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Good point, but since you like to support the Devs, if Samsung was to release.. lets say even a source for ICS on our devices, the possibilities would be ENDLESS for devs. You remember when our devices got Froyo? All those new ROMS that popped up every other day? YEP thats what will happen if we get ICS. It helps the devs out long ways.
    I wouldn't stay on Stock rom for long anyways, only time before a dev just customizes ICS to the full potential.

Thank you everyone for signing. Every sign counts.