[19-nov-2011] Active Auto APN For all Build

Search This thread

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
Auto APN Activation

hi for all friend and thanks for Dungphp's For provide this file
many friend have problem with data connection on installed build, hope this method problem data connecton solve.with corect parameter.

im after many search in web and xda-dev... find and create installer and file for Add auto apn for all Build can use.

If no active Auto APN use of this method:

1-with root explorer delete file (/system/etc/customer/apns-conf.xml or /system/etc/apns-conf.xml) (If exist)

2-connect device with usb charge only (adb previously installed please)
3-down this and extract rar file and run install.bat
4-on settings > ireless & networks >mobile network >access Point Name > press menu key and press reset to default
5-enjoy

*** if mms not worked , please delete your apn and set manually its woked 100% ***

Last edited:

oroo708

Dec 16, 2010
Auto APN Activation

many friend have problem with data connection on installed build, hope this method problem data connecton solve.with corect parameter.

im after many search in web and xda-dev... find and create installer and file for Add auto apn for all Build can use.

1-with root explorer delete file (/system/etc/customer/apns-conf.xml or /system/etc/apns-conf.xml)
4-enjoy

u change it to friend now yea...hehehe :D:D:D

NWY, tried this but its not working for me,
can't find folder (sytem/etc/customer)..
so just skip it n proced with install.bat,check setting still no apn,
found out,apns-conf.xml was push to (system/etc/apns-conf.xml),then i delete system/etc/apns-conf.xml n reinstall it again,but still nothing on apn..

something wrong with i did??:confused::confused:

essi_baba

May 11, 2010
Worldwide
install

u change it to friend now yea...hehehe :D:D:D

NWY, tried this but its not working for me,
can't find folder (sytem/etc/customer)..
so just skip it n proced with install.bat,check setting still no apn,
found out,apns-conf.xml was push to (system/etc/apns-conf.xml),then i delete system/etc/apns-conf.xml n reinstall it again,but still nothing on apn..

something wrong with i did??:confused::confused:

If you only do :

1-with root explorer delete file (/system/etc/customer/apns-conf.xml or /system/etc/apns-conf.xml) (If exist)

4-on settings > wireless & networks >mobile network >access Point Name > press menu key and press reset to default
5-enjoy

Last edited:

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
Works for me. Thankx.

One more thing. If you actually have root explorer, there is no need to use adb commands. Just replace the apns-conf.xml file in /system/etc/ and reset permissions as rw-r-r and reboot device.

Once rebooted, go to APN and press menu, then press Reset APN to default. Worked for me.

aerodoum

Aug 16, 2009
Porto-Vecchio
Hi !

Worked for me on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 ICS ( TiramiSlim ROM ).

But Failed on Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100 MIUI ICS CM9 ( cMIUI ROM ).

Nowadays, thanks for this hudge list !!! :))

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Auto APN Activation

4-on settings > ireless & networks >mobile network >access Point Name > press menu key and press reset to default
    5-enjoy

*** if mms not worked , please delete your apn and set manually its woked 100% ***
    edit comment

im sorry for type wrong word .

first post edited. :)