[Q] LG G2 doesn't boot! HELP

Search This thread

LMH1998

Mar 19, 2013
Eeklo
So I installed CM11 on my LG G2 (d802) but I made a backup before I installed CM11.
I didn't like it so I restored my backup. Everything was working fine.
I got a notification that there was an update, so I installed that and after it was going to reboot, my phone booted into recovery(TWRP v.2.7.0.0)
I tried to install the backup again, but it also rebooted into recovery. Same thing happend if I wanted to install CM11 again.

I want to install the stock firmare using Flashtools but my phone doesn't boot into DOWNLOAD mode :(

If someone could help me out, that would be awesome!

Thanks

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
So I installed CM11 on my LG G2 (d802) but I made a backup before I installed CM11.
I got a notification that there was an update, so I installed that and after it was going to reboot, my phone booted into recovery(TWRP v.2.7.0.0)
I tried to install the backup again, but it also rebooted into recovery. Same thing happend if I wanted to install CM11 again.

I want to install the stock firmare using Flashtools but my phone doesn't boot into DOWNLOAD mode :(

Thanks

have you tried this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

Reactions: LMH1998

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

have you tried this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696