So now that we have S-Off

Search This thread

con247

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2010
Ann Arbor
5 dollars isn't a lot but considering I'm paying for two new cars then I think its a lot for me :-D
And if more people donated to the dev even a few dollars can add up quickly

I ported TWRP... it is similar. I am not trying to get your money with this comment... just letting you know to take a look at it.

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
Its something, Some of us, me included, can't afford to donate tons of money.

I would also like EXT4 recovery, I loved it on the Incredible 2.

+1, I had this on my inc2 and love it. I purchased it then ended up getting my rezound about a month later. Hopefully the dev will ad the rezound to his list of supported device's now that we have s-off...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

ericsignals

Sep 30, 2010
Buffalo
+1, I had this on my inc2 and love it. I purchased it then ended up getting my rezound about a month later. Hopefully the dev will ad the rezound to his list of supported device's now that we have s-off...

Ext4 is the file system that's supposedly faster than ext3....4ext recovery worked with both and could convert file systems I believe... If the kernel supports it I think....

I asked about it last week in the inc2 thread....said after he finished with requests he'd look into it....I mentioned rezound had s-off coming...which is now here....so I can only hope they add support.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Last edited:

RLKirk

Sep 27, 2008
Knoxville

Getting a bounty started is actually what I was shooting for haha
5 dollars would be a lame payoff though lol

ericsignals

Sep 30, 2010
Buffalo
It's a touch based (although there is a classic style) recovery system that allows for theming, an animation when backing up or restoring....and also can charge while running.....very sleek and with lots of options...I had it on my incredible2 works great....

Sent from my Rezound

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
I had read somewhere at some point that it was available as long as you had soff. I can't for the life of me remember where I seen that, but damn the luck... Now we have soff and I can't find where I found it. Hopefully the dev will pick up the rez pretty quick. Really loved that recovery...

tbot

Sep 24, 2008
Honestly, I want RZRecovery. Had that on my thunderbolt and it still is my favorite recovery. Backups and restores were incredibly fast in comparison to CWM, AR, TWRP. But I can't seem to even find a download for them anymore.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts