[Q] Is there a way to get all the benifits of AOSPA with Sense 6?

Search This thread
Aug 9, 2013
Portland
I really like how sense 6 is set up, much better than stock android even. I also really like how aospa allowed me to customize a lot of the visuals and screen management on a per-app basis. Is there a way to at least emulate Paranoid Preferences, Hybrid mode etc. while keeping Sense? Thank you so much!

Edit: sorry if this is incoherent, or just plain stupid. Finals have me a bit scrambled.

Last edited:

AwsmStar

Mar 15, 2012
I think there's an Xposed module called App Settings which let's you do per app DPI and some other stuff. Never used it but it might do what you're after.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: terminallyAsian
Aug 9, 2013
Portland
I think there's an Xposed module called App Settings which let's you do per app DPI and some other stuff. Never used it but it might do what you're after.

thanks! I was wondering if I'd have to use a bunch of settings apps from xposed. Is sense a totally different Rom than a gpe Rom or do you think there's a way to get the sense gui and apps on aospa?

Last edited:

exad

Jan 26, 2010
Montreal
thanks! I was wondering if I'd have to use a bunch of settings apps from xposed. Is sense a totally different Rom than a gpe Rom or do you think there's a way to get the sense gui and apps on aospa?

There's no way to get sense Gui and apps on aosp. Viper One has a bunch of tweaks to get your phone looking and feeling like aosp without using xposed modules but yes, xposed modules are able to accomplish this as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: terminallyAsian
Aug 9, 2013
Portland
There's no way to get sense Gui and apps on aosp. Viper One has a bunch of tweaks to get your phone looking and feeling like aosp without using xposed modules but yes, xposed modules are able to accomplish this as well.

Alright, that's what I was afraid of. Thank you for your help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.