XPERIA SP and a soundcard !

Search This thread

emcom

Oct 23, 2012
Moto Z2 Play
Xperia XZ2
Hi all,

I've just tried and I can confirm that it's possible to connect an ASUS Xonar U3 USB sound card to XPERIA SP.
It's working perfectly, just plug & play (... the music). No apps, no drivers.
The best part is that it requires no external power, nothing. It's powered just from the phone. And beacuse it's quite small, I can take it everywhere with me :)
The card has its own headphone amplifier so the volume level is really high.

I don't have any other USB soundcard to test, but this one tested and ROCKS ! :)

Gamm86

Sep 5, 2013
Or unlock your bootloader, install a custom rom, followed by a kernel that supports Fauxound and you get awesome LOUD noise aswell.

That in combination with Viper4Android with beats audio convolver... Nothing that can beat that.

pec0ra

Jan 29, 2012
Zürich
Sony Xperia 5 II
Or unlock your bootloader, install a custom rom, followed by a kernel that supports Fauxound and you get awesome LOUD noise aswell.

That in combination with Viper4Android with beats audio convolver... Nothing that can beat that.
The problem with faux sound is that it will saturate. If you use a dedicated soundcard the sound will be much clearer.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

emcom

Oct 23, 2012
Moto Z2 Play
Xperia XZ2

It's not about loudness, it's just that external soundcard sounds great and SONY audio processing (Clear Audio+) is working great with it !
And I don't need to mess with ROMs, bootloaders etc. Just connect the card and that's it ! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I've just tried and I can confirm that it's possible to connect an ASUS Xonar U3 USB sound card to XPERIA SP.
    It's working perfectly, just plug & play (... the music). No apps, no drivers.
    The best part is that it requires no external power, nothing. It's powered just from the phone. And beacuse it's quite small, I can take it everywhere with me :)
    The card has its own headphone amplifier so the volume level is really high.

I don't have any other USB soundcard to test, but this one tested and ROCKS ! :)