[ROM] P7500JPKL1 [01.12.2011][Android 3.2]

Search This thread

aamaaeg

Mar 26, 2009
I've installed that firmware through kies
then my GT-p7500 exhibited a screen issue (became dazzelled and turned into unreadable)
I then reinstalled the rom using Odin and nothing changed.
Although everything returned to normal after turning the screen off then on through the power button, this annoying problem recurs after every reboot.
Also I noticed that the recovery display colours distorted.
So I was obliged to revert back to stock 3.1 though I need this 3.2 badly due to the advantage of upscaling the phone apps to fit the tab display.

Any solution?
I'm using a rooted arabic stock 3.1 rom with cwm recovery

thanks in advance

aamaaeg

Mar 26, 2009
Do you believe that rooting is the cause? our do you think I might have a hardware issue instead? As I remember I tried to reinstall the stock Arabic 3.1 PDA file only and this brought me into boot loops (but regained the stock recovery) so, I tried on the room in this post once more with the same issue. When I flashed the stock 3.1 fully through Icon, my tab was regained back to normal on the stock 3.1
So what do you think?

SaneinOne

Did you backup, wipe cache/data, flash, restore?

Do you believe that rooting is the cause? our do you think I might have a hardware issue instead? As I remember I tried to reinstall the stock Arabic 3.1 PDA file only and this brought me into boot loops (but regained the stock recovery) so, I tried on the room in this post once more with the same issue. When I flashed the stock 3.1 fully through Icon, my tab was regained back to normal on the stock 3.1
So what do you think?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

aamaaeg

Mar 26, 2009
Everything except for back up, obviously I lost ask unsynchronized data but this was not the issue, the issue its that screen noise with startup even affecting the recovery and downloading modes which disappears with hiring the power button on and then off

Top Liked Posts