Excalibur Sim Unlock

Search This thread

TERILEX

Dec 27, 2008
UNLOCKING HTC EXCALIBUR 210(T-Mobile) and T-Mobile Dash(Excalibur)

Hello Boss,
I have PM you about this offer.
I hope i get a reply from you today......will really appreciate tha.
Peace bro!

luorihui

Jan 9, 2009
Unlocking request

Hello,

I've sent you a PM, could you get me the unlock code and instruction? I'll be glad to donate.

THanks

Roy

carltmac

Apr 21, 2008
I am willing to pay the price but I really don't understand the instructions. Can some one please take the time to explain to me how to get the files needed (the files I need to send to Jocky) and I will send him the files asap.

Thanks in advance for any help.

tramuyo

Feb 14, 2006
I am willing to pay the price but I really don't understand the instructions. Can some one please take the time to explain to me how to get the files needed (the files I need to send to Jocky) and I will send him the files asap.

Thanks in advance for any help.

easy:

1st) Plug your excalibur to your computer and wait for activesync "green" icon (right to the windows clock)

2) Download the package from the 1st post, you'll find the unlock kit+application kit.

3) run the application kit and hit UNLOCK button. Reset your device

4) Wait for green activesync icon, then run the "excalibursimlockkit" (or program that have a tool icon) and read instructions. When u 're done, just compress " 2 " folder and send it to Jocky. Wait for their instructions+unlock code.

hctopcu

Jan 2, 2009
Thanks to JockyW, I have my phone unlocked.
He was almost faster than the paypal's complete page to send me the unlock code.

D

Deleted member 804010

Thanks for the prompt service - unlock code worked the first time ( once I got the sim installed correctly that is.....:eek: )

Thanks again - have a good one

thutch44

Jan 20, 2009
Unlock Code - Just Sent PM to Jockey

Jockey, here are my files.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    128.5 KB · Views: 0

frangall

May 6, 2007
Please help me unlock my Dash

Hi,

Please unlock my dash, really appreciate it.
Attached are the required files.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    128.6 KB · Views: 3

kthomas

Nov 6, 2005
HTC S620 Unlock

Hi Jockey

Please find attached the files from my HTC s620. So far instructions are good, I await your response.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    128.6 KB · Views: 5

merkinis

Oct 8, 2007
Vilnius
Hi,
My device Excalibur S621
I got the output files in ZIP, Would You please help me out?
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.zip
    128.5 KB · Views: 11

jmwhole

Jan 29, 2009
Unlocked My phone Fantastic

Just to let everyone know i did what was asked on the post...

He was very fast in the reply to my message, and i had the code very quick that worked first time, Tested on T-mobile and O2 sim cards both worked as my HTC S620 was locked to BT mobile.

Thankyou very much for your help.

James:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In most cased I can find the unique 8-digits SIM unlockcode with the help of two files you must dump from your phone and email to me. Contact me by PM and I will make you a reasonable offer and send you my email address.

To produce the required files run "simlock.bat" from the attached zip file on your PC. There will be two files called docid.bin and simlock.bin in the subdirectory "1" on your PC.

If you have trouble running simlock.bat it is usually because the phone is not properly unlocked. In that case run the attached unlocker "SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe" on your PC. After running it you will be prompted to restart your phone.

MOD BREAK:
    Do Not post your IMEI on the board.
    Do Not post your EMAIL on the board.
    READ the post above BEFORE acting.