[Q] So I know this has been solved/asked before but...

Search This thread

XenoCyanide

Jun 23, 2014
Being the noob dummy that I am, I was not paying attention when I was clearing out my caches and happened to deleted -everything- from my phone, system included. There is nothing left on my phone except for Recovery. I managed to flash back to before I deleted everything (good thing on my part remembering to flash everything again).

However, I am still stuck with these white lines going across my screen. I have read the fix for this, but I am utterly lost in how to actually proceed. =(

I was hoping someone would help me out with this barney style.

Anything and everything is appreciated!

EDIT: I've gotten to where I go to the downloader on the phone, but I am having immense issues with ADB as far as flashing the updated kernel onto my phone as fastboot does not recognize my device, or sometimes ADB has multiples of my phone on the device list, which makes the program inoperable.

Last edited:

XenoCyanide

Jun 23, 2014
If you have white lines in system after screen off you must flash a patched jdi kernel. Search little kernel flasher for kernel patch

Sent from an LS-980 GSM unlocked

That little program is a damn life saver. Very convenient. Not sure how I missed that in the search function?

Anyway, thank you very much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have white lines in system after screen off you must flash a patched jdi kernel. Search little kernel flasher for kernel patch

Sent from an LS-980 GSM unlocked