[Mods] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 Call Recording,No wake on SMS Etc.

Search This thread
Dec 13, 2009
CRT-off mod on AT&T Note 2

Hey there folks.

I'm sort of a newb, so I'm not sure if I am stepping out of line posting this here.

I recently rooted my AT&T Note 2 using CF-root. I flashed the latest version of CleanROM and then flashed the CRT-off mod.

I am experiencing issues with the CRT-off mod. It rarely works. I would say the effect happens 1 in 10 times.

I did notice earlier in this thread that someone mentioned having the same issue.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this issue, or if it can't be fixed.

Thanks.

strikeIII

Jun 18, 2005
Chicago, IL.
Hey there folks.

I'm sort of a newb, so I'm not sure if I am stepping out of line posting this here.

I recently rooted my AT&T Note 2 using CF-root. I flashed the latest version of CleanROM and then flashed the CRT-off mod.

I am experiencing issues with the CRT-off mod. It rarely works. I would say the effect happens 1 in 10 times.

I did notice earlier in this thread that someone mentioned having the same issue.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this issue, or if it can't be fixed.

Thanks.

Yeah, that's a known issue and has not been fixed. I believe I read somewhere that it had to do with the compatibility with kernels or something to that effect. Just be happy when it does work, it will be a nice surprise when it does. :D

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Reactions: DontBeAJulioFranco
Dec 13, 2009
Yeah, that's a known issue and has not been fixed. I believe I read somewhere that it had to do with the compatibility with kernels or something to that effect. Just be happy when it does work, it will be a nice surprise when it does. :D

That's too bad because the only reason I rooted and flashed Clean ROM was so that I could get the CRT-off feature and it barely works :crying:

Is there another mod I could flash or a ROM and mod I could flash that is known to work better. Sorry if I'm not asking the right questions.

Simone

Jan 7, 2012
Hi,

Could anyone help me port the No SMS Screen Wake to the international Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (N7100)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Making mods specifically for CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 You can try on other ROMS but these were made for this ROM specifically. All Mods Built from APk's pulled from this ROM so there should be no conflict.
    Let me know if there are any mod requests for this ROM.

Call Recording.

No Wake on SMS

Camera Mod by jobnik ported by me

What's inside?:

Camera "Unable to start while in a call" Alert Disabled
    Camera "Low Battery" Alert Disabled
    Camera "Can't use flash on low battery" Alert Disabled
    Camera Add Power button as a shutter to built in Volume keys
    Camera Enable "Shutter Sound On/Off" permanently
    Camcorder "Unable to record while in a call" Alert Disabled
    Camcorder "Can't use flash on low battery" Alert Disabled
    Camcorder "Low Battery" Alert Disabled
    Camcorder Add Power button as a shutter to built in Volume keys
    Camcorder Better audio quality/video bitrate
    Video Quality:
    1080p: Normal - 17MBit / Fine - 24MBit / Superfine - 30MBit
    720p: Normal - 9MBit / Fine - 13MBit / Superfine - 17MBit
    Sound Quality:
    192 kbit/s
    48000 KHz

His thread is: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1965801

AOSP Lockscreen Toggle Mod

You will need to flash both AOSP Lockscreen CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0.zip and SecSettings AOSP Lockscreen Addon CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0.zip.

CRT-OFF Animation
    Here they are link from my Dropbox.
    http://db.tt/fNS27g9D

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II.

Here you go, Let me know if anything is not working
    Thanks I'm excited about this with I just have a good feeling. Lol I have several zips I'm gonna test on it also. I can add as we go if you wanted me too but after I test them for a day or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
    I'm downloading rom now.
    Sweet!
    This mod was built from apk pulled from Scotts rom thus 0% chance of conflict.
    Thanks much Dave donation will be coming your way

No Problem, Glad to Help
    I can flash it on my N7100?

It would probably depend on what base your ROM is on.