Where to buy this phone in Europe?

Search This thread

Astral07

Apr 18, 2010
Hi guys,

I live in Croatia and we don't have this phone for sale here yet and i'm not sure if we'll ever have it.

Can you please advise where it would be best to buy it online? Taxes are free if i get it from the EU country.

I'm looking for the cheapest as well as the safest option.

Thanks a lot :)

tudork

Feb 4, 2009
Bucharest
This question has been asked before and has been answered. Look for it here or in the general ZR thread here.

Sent from my C5503 using xda app-developers app

Astral07

Apr 18, 2010
Well thanks but i did search and most of the information is not very good since they refer to sites that ship from outside of Europe. Also most of the info is very old...

It is possible i missed the right information so i searched again now and could not find anything relevant. Any pointers?

Astral07

Apr 18, 2010
ooooh :( thanks, that makes sense now

max i can import by not paying taxes is from the US for less then 400$, any suggestions on that?

tudork

Feb 4, 2009
Bucharest
It is sold in the eu. There are Dutch or Swedish sites that sell it and at least one of the Dutch sites delivers in Europe. I will try to find the thread, it's here, cause I already researched this for someone else sometime in summer.

Astral07

Apr 18, 2010
It is sold in the eu. There are Dutch or Swedish sites that sell it and at least one of the Dutch sites delivers in Europe. I will try to find the thread, it's here, cause I already researched this for someone else sometime in summer.

Yes, i found that and the guy just wrote "just Google Xperia ZR zwart" and by doing that it got me nowhere :(