[widget] Text widget v2.2 (free & donate version), with Tasker/Locale plug-in

Search This thread

tampiss

Aug 28, 2007
Prague
If you make the widget's 100% height setting match the OneSeven app and I'll will definitely donate. In your app, 100% still leaves some space at the top and bottom. Also, allowing a text shading option (drop shadow) would be nice. Great work!

Hi, I would surely like to help you with the background height, yet I would need more information. If I download and run oneseven widget and place it next to my widget, it seems correct (same height). I am on HTC Desire.
CAP201011202322.jpg

anoneemooz

Aug 17, 2010
San Juan
Multiple sizes and rotated versions would be awesome. :) Also waiting on that fix for the background height which doesn't seem to match other widgets of this type even at 100%. Waiting patiently! Good luck! :) I've donated :D

tampiss

Aug 28, 2007
Prague
Firstly, thank you for the donation.

According to different widget sizes, I have answered above.

I was checking the bg height on my Desire and it seems fine. Please what phone ur using and posibly, could you send me screenshot of exact issue? I will look at it.

Multiple sizes and rotated versions would be awesome. :) Also waiting on that fix for the background height which doesn't seem to match other widgets of this type even at 100%. Waiting patiently! Good luck! :) I've donated :D

tampiss

Aug 28, 2007
Prague
Hello guys,
new version of Text widget is on-line (both XDA and Android market).

changes:
- add text shadow

Enjoy,
tampiss

tampiss

Aug 28, 2007
Prague
Hi guys, there is a new update out there.
I tried to play with the background height to fill the full height. In the BG height option, there is a option "full".

Please try it and let me know if it covers what you requested.

Thank you,
tampiss

JerryGNYC

Jun 28, 2010
You can't get here from there...
Hi guys, there is a new update out there.
I tried to play with the background height to fill the full height. In the BG height option, there is a option "full".

Please try it and let me know if it covers what you requested.

Thank you,
tampiss

I am enjoying it, thanks.

This latest update fixed an issue where the background would not change its height for me at all (Stock EVO 4G with LauncherPro Plus, set to 5 rows of icons).

Cheers,
-Jerry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new release v1.7

Change log:
    - add color picker for background and font
    - code optimization
    - should you have any troubles, please try to reinstal the widget due to many changes I have done in code

Enjoy :)