[Q] Huge Problem, Getting close though! Help!

Search This thread

v3 Steezyy

Feb 20, 2013
(This was the most related section to my phone, if I'm wrong please move it and don't delete it. I really need help! lol.)

K I rooted last night, flashed CM7.2

Phone: LG Thrill 4G AT&T flashed to CyanogenMod 7.2

Before you guys tell me to use the search, I have! I've been working on this for 11 hours straight now cause I can't use my phone!

1st Problem: After flashing I had no service. (Yes I used search.) Tried adding APN manually, no luck with many different methods. All the other methods possible required file transfers, which leads me to my 2nd problem.

2nd Problem: My computer will not recognize my phone to transfer files. It will charge however. I tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them, etc.

BUT right now I have it open! Yes! Now I just want to know the best files and things to do right now before it won't let me transfer files again. I do not know why it is suddenly reading it so I'm counting on it not being able to after I try fixing everything.

If I flash to a new ROM will I get service back? Should I just go back to stock/unroot? I'd prefer to keep it rooted if I can get my service and everything working.

Thank you guys! I know a lot of these question have been answered and I tried finding them, I really did. But I'm so close now that I can actually transfer files and I just need help! Thank you. I appreciate it.

And by the way I can't just backup because when I flashed to CM7 my original backup got deleted, or just hidden deep away somewhere??

BMelz

Aug 10, 2010
(This was the most related section to my phone, if I'm wrong please move it and don't delete it. I really need help! lol.)

K I rooted last night, flashed CM7.2

Phone: LG Thrill 4G AT&T flashed to CyanogenMod 7.2

Before you guys tell me to use the search, I have! I've been working on this for 11 hours straight now cause I can't use my phone!

1st Problem: After flashing I had no service. (Yes I used search.) Tried adding APN manually, no luck with many different methods. All the other methods possible required file transfers, which leads me to my 2nd problem.

2nd Problem: My computer will not recognize my phone to transfer files. It will charge however. I tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them, etc.

BUT right now I have it open! Yes! Now I just want to know the best files and things to do right now before it won't let me transfer files again. I do not know why it is suddenly reading it so I'm counting on it not being able to after I try fixing everything.

If I flash to a new ROM will I get service back? Should I just go back to stock/unroot? I'd prefer to keep it rooted if I can get my service and everything working.

Thank you guys! I know a lot of these question have been answered and I tried finding them, I really did. But I'm so close now that I can actually transfer files and I just need help! Thank you. I appreciate it.

And by the way I can't just backup because when I flashed to CM7 my original backup got deleted, or just hidden deep away somewhere??

This forum is for the LG Optimus G. You'll probably get some help if you post it in the LG thrill forum.