Ice Films + Ice Stream=Total Entertainment

Search This thread

BigDogPooh

Mar 21, 2006
Catskill
Its been updated to allow 2 shared. so far its been working great. pause is even supported now. just follow the link from the main page. one thing i did was set the time out option to 120 seconds. I will leave some more feed back later on how it performed through out there day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Its been updated to allow 2 shared. so far its been working great. pause is even supported now. just follow the link from the main page. one thing i did was set the time out option to 120 seconds. I will leave some more feed back later on how it performed through out there day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

It's allowed 2shared for a while, but MU was more popular. All they did was take the MU links down.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Itaintrite

Feb 10, 2008
New York.
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hm, I'm surprised no moderator has locked this thread yet as Ice Films = piracy. If there's any website that deserves to be shut down, this (Ice Films) is probably a good choice.

Or maybe I missed something and XDA actually condones media piracy.

Reactions: autry7

Caliesv

Oct 16, 2010
Hm, I'm surprised no moderator has locked this thread yet as Ice Films = piracy. If there's any website that deserves to be shut down, this (Ice Films) is probably a good choice.

Teacher! Teacher!!!! He's not coloring within the liiiiinnneesss!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Caliesv

Oct 16, 2010
If anyone is having issues, download the app from getjar

Coak5

Jan 28, 2011
Is it me or none of the source links work now? They seem to have never worked for me to begin with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Coak5

Jan 28, 2011
Yes I did get the updated app from get jar but now that I went through videos 1 by 1 I finally only got 2 to connect and stream. The rest either timed out or said the "not supported by megaupload, 2share, etc."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
The app only supports MU links, hence you get errors when trying to stream. MU is down, 2shared is slow as hell and rapidshare isn't much better. We best wait and see how they handle the shutdown.

Caliesv

Oct 16, 2010
Its tons easier to just go ahead and save (download) the movie b4 watching it. That is if you find one that you can actually access lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I came across this app today on the SlideME Market called Ice Stream and I haven't seem anything posted here about it yet. This app will pull up all the info on Ice Films and then allow you to open up a stream to watch all the content Ice Films provides. So far its been working great. I downloaded MX Video Player to use as the streaming agent and it has worked flawlessly so far.

http://slideme.org/application/ice-stream

Teacher! Teacher!!!! He's not coloring within the liiiiinnneesss!!!

What's the difference between the 2 posted apks?

Thanks for this, it looks very interesting.

Shouldn't be any difference...The one I posted is direct from SlideMe Market...
    That's because it belongs in Themes and Apps, not General.

Theres always one in the crowd. You may be right but i still didnt see anything posted in there about it. I would rather have someone shout out a great find regardless of where it may be posted to at least give us he opportunity to see it.
    Holy crap! This is awesome! Great find. Hopefully it doesn't get shut down anytime soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App