AT&T HTC PURE ORIGINAL SHIP ROM now posted on HTC's website!

Search This thread

moramoris91

Feb 12, 2009
does this rom come with a new radio? i finally have more than 1 more in my house :)

:eek: there is no compact qwerty keyboard! is there a cab for that?

Last edited:

bumgutz

Jan 26, 2010
You have to flash the rom first and then the spl relocker .
i did fiddle a lot at this step ... am i forgetting some thing :(
try to flash the rom again ... and see

try the spl 1.83 re locker instead ...

but flash stock rom first and then the spl ...

yes, i flashed the stocked rom first with no problems.

only when having to relock where my issues start :p

by "spl 1.83 re locker" do you mean using the Topaz-StockSPL183_NBH.zip file ? i dont see any relockers other than the 1.33

alxalx

Jan 20, 2007
Flashing problem

I tried to flash it but it gets to 8% and then it goes to three color screen.... :( what is wrong???
Thanks
I'm trying to flash it on htc diamond 2 not htc pure.

Jun 16, 2009
I tried to flash it but it gets to 8% and then it goes to three color screen.... :( what is wrong???
Thanks
I'm trying to flash it on htc diamond 2 not htc pure.

Could be the fact that your trying to put an AT&T branded ROM on a none branded phone. I mean I don't see where a problem would be really since ROMs don't affect much of anything to do with the different radios. But as for the hardware there may be some differences in it and thats where your problems are coming in at. Because a lot of the bloatware and applications on the AT&T ROM probably wont act right with the hardware of your phone.

Jun 16, 2009
Could be the fact that your trying to put an AT&T branded ROM on a none branded phone. I mean I don't see where a problem would be really since ROMs don't affect much of anything to do with the different radios. But as for the hardware there may be some differences in it and thats where your problems are coming in at. Because a lot of the bloatware and applications on the AT&T ROM probably wont act right with the hardware of your phone.

Sorry about my previous statement. I just flashed back to this ROM after trying duttys because I decided to use throttle launch and the only reason I like cooked roms is most include the wifi router but for stability I feel more comfortable with official roms.. And remembered from the first time it does go to 8% goes to the color screen but goes back to flashing and finishes through from 8%. And nothing seems to go wrong in it. But you still may have issues with it being TD2 and not a pure with all the bloatware and what not working properly.

Jun 16, 2009
Be careful in using certain things I think the audio boost of the in call in the TD2 tools busted my speaker on the pure. I didn't use the phone before I turned it on to be able to fully verify if it was the tweak in the program that did it. But I am preparing my phone now to be shipped back to AT&T under warranty.

dinakar407

Dec 6, 2009
San Antonio, TX
i tried this and got the same result of the 0% loading bar :eek:

ok now i did put the stock rom and spl on htc pure again and did it sucessfully

1. download the rom from the htc website
2. right click on the .exe file and extract to a folder
3. find the ruu_signed.nbh which is around 200 meg
4. put it on sd card and rename it to TOPAIMG.nbh
5. enter into the bootloader by pressing power on and vol down simultaneously
6. and press power on to confirm and start the rom flash
7. flashing may hang in between but it will finish
8. soft reset by pressing the red button under the stylus
9. ok now you have stock rom .
turn on the phone and finish all the initial setup
10. download the file named TopazSPLRelocker_SPL133.zip
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=520312

11 extract the .exe file on to the desktop
12 run that with phone turned on and connected in active sync mode
13 check the phone screen and press ok to the prompts
14 wait for relocker to finish it.
15 now again go to the bootloder and see the spl version it should be 1.33.00
16 since you already have the rom in the sd card start the rom flashing
17 let it finish

18 now you should have spl version 1.83.00 which is the latest.

i did the same as above hope it will work for you

std396

Jan 11, 2009
LAS VEGAS
Does any one?

Does anyone have the TOUCHDimond2 initial black screen you could share? Please i knew i had it before but i lost the link, would anyone be kind to guide me to the touch dimond boot start up screen, please? i dont like the att logo...

thanks in advance...

greenskeeper805

Jun 9, 2008
Ventura, CA
Sorry for the noobishness...I'm confused with flashing the Pure. I had an omnia and flashed it more than 100 times! I never needed to unlock anything. Just pluged it in turned the phone on and ran the Omnia upload tool from the pc. If I just want to put Winmo6.5.5, and use it on Att's network, what do I do. I've read the tutorials and they all seem specific for the non-att version.

Sorry for the noobishness...I'm confused with flashing the Pure. I had an omnia and flashed it more than 100 times! I never needed to unlock anything. Just pluged it in turned the phone on and ran the Omnia upload tool from the pc. If I just want to put Winmo6.5.5, and use it on Att's network, what do I do. I've read the tutorials and they all seem specific for the non-att version.

The below link is where I found the info I needed to flash my pure, coming from the fuze I was familiar with the procedure.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=520312

Hope this helps:)

sl0v4k

Jan 10, 2011
NYC
now i know this is a little outdated lol but does anyone by anychance have the latest version of the stock rom by htc? the links dont exist anymore and megaupload was nuked :/