[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

gaetawoo

Jul 27, 2010
Hey all, I'm having problems with audio played thru my headphones, wanted to see if I could get some ideas as how to fix it. Music is only distorted when played thru headphones, and yes I tried multiple headphones. From the speaker it sounds prefect. It doesn't matter if it's played from my internal memory, Google Music, or Pandora.... All distorted

When I say distorted, I mean it sounds almost like it's coming from underwater and the vocals are almost completely drowned out.

By the way I'm rooted running the latest versions of AOKP Rom and Franco's Kernal. I don't think I had this problem before I rooted, I don't really remember to be honest. I've only my phone for less than a week, been rooted for 2 days, I don't recall if I used headphones on it prior to rooting

Any ideas what the problem could be?

THIS!

This is due to the processing within the phone. i hate it. i can't get beyond volume level 11 (of 15 total) before the distortion happens. I hate it. I wish someone could fix it in a kernel or something. and it's strange that i hear hardly anyone complain about it

post to my post here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531821

Last edited:

KBizzle

Oct 30, 2008
Knoxville
Don't mean to butt into your thread but I found your biggest fan.
4a5d7301-a046-f5ed.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Robin M

Oct 13, 2010
SE Pennsylvania
has anyone be able to get the Google play music to install? Market force closes and it won't install. It says incompatible update?
Installed fine for me also. This is just the latest version of the "Google Music" program. v4.1.513 is the latest version that they are now calling "Google Play Music".

I have seen this "incpatible" error message before with Goggle Music after updating a rom, especially if I did not do a complete data wipe. I would certainly try the advise from alphanu22 first, but you may have to do a complete wipe and reflash the rom again bofore Google Music cooperates.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I ended up back on m3 not sure why but its my comfort zone lol.
FWIW, I installed AOKP b27 the day it first came out, coming from stock. It was the first ROM I had tried on my GN. Of course I did a complete wipe - cache, dvlak, and data. Stock kearnel. I am having aboslutely NO problems with this rom, and can find no bugs. Best rom I've ever had on any phone.

Only problems I am having with the GN are the dang radio problems - poor connections and the dreaded "one way communication issue". None of this has anything to do with the ROM, though. From everyhting I've read, I believe these issues are a combination of bad hardware (from Samsung) interacting with older CDMA towers.

alphanu22

Feb 15, 2011
Seattle, WA
Only problems I am having with the GN are the dang radio problems - poor connections and the dreaded "one way communication issue". None of this has anything to do with the ROM, though. From everyhting I've read, I believe these issues are a combination of bad hardware (from Samsung) interacting with older CDMA towers.

4.0.3 or 4.0.4 radio?

E

ezcats

Is it ok to go from 25 to 27?

yep...just to be sure you can clear your cache.

I have never had this problem with either of the 3 nexii that i went through (crappy screen).

BTW i live in a major city if that makes a difference..the bars still are at like 1-2 bars...lucky if i get three.

jayhammy

Aug 20, 2010
Schenectady, NY
gapps?

Hey folks,
Where in the world are the new gapps for this? I think it's a March release.

And is anyone having trouble downloading it on ROM Manager? I get "download error." Doing it manually instead so I need gapps link.

THANKS!

Cheetohz

Apr 5, 2011
Don't see a change log, I'm assuming I'm fine to just clear cache when coming from m3 to m4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

enigma429ad

Dec 1, 2008
I'm not able to get the weather panel to show. I have it checked but it still just shows text above Carrier. even if I disable it, it's still there. Tried wiping caches enabling and disabling and getting same thing. anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Top Liked Posts