[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

vavslovakia

Dec 7, 2009
Prešov
problems

starting point temasek RC1-89 and vadonka kernel from 17.4 change log...downloaded 91 and vadonka etana from 18.4 - installing without wipe
entering get ril - baseband 0725 10d - downloading ok, installing is problem...
reboot, entering get ril - problem. Instaling lg ril version, searched phone for ril, instaled version 0725 10d with reboot. After opening get ril still problem and i havent 0725 10d and my phone freeze. Boot loops and problem get into recovery. After 5 times pulling my battery out - recovery. Want to flash rc1-91 - problem. 5 times problem flashing system, boot loops...always flashing from CMW 5.0.2.0 and always combo 91 with vadonka´s etana 18.4 .
Ok, i get system, but no gapps. Reboot into recovery - freeze after rebooting into recovery...after fews pulling my battery out - recovery. Flashing gapps, few bootloops - Finally ! My system boots up. PIN code, phone lock and my launcher (ADW PRO) error. With gmail...i used free adw launcher, everything seems ok, but gapps problem. I unninstaled all gapps what i found in phone and then flashed gapps everything seems ok, gapps are ok, but many of installed crash and must be reinstalled - for example adw pro, quickpic...strange...no problem with get ril or system u/m, iam using temasek from 70

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
starting point temasek RC1-89 and vadonka kernel from 17.4 change log...downloaded 91 and vadonka etana from 18.4 - installing without wipe
reboot, entering get ril - problem. Instaling lg ril version, searched phone for ril, instaled version 0725 10d with reboot. After opening get ril still problem and i havent 0725 10d and my phone freeze. Boot loops and problem get into recovery. After 5 times pulling my battery out - recovery. Want to flash rc1-91 - problem. 5 times problem flashing system, boot loops...always flashing from CMW 5.0.2.0 and always combo 91 with vadonka´s etana 18.4 .
Ok, i get system, but no gapps. Reboot into recovery - freeze after rebooting into recovery...after fews pulling my battery out - recovery. Flashing gapps, few bootloops - Finally ! My system boots up. PIN code, phone lock and my launcher (ADW PRO) error. With gmail...i used free adw launcher, everything seems ok, but gapps problem. I unninstaled all gapps what i found in phone and then flashed gapps everything seems ok, gapps are ok, but many of installed crash and must be reinstalled - for example adw pro, quickpic...strange...no problem with get ril or system u/m, iam using temasek from 70

I had a difficult time reading sentences with no breaks. But from what I understand, here are a few suggestions:
1) Install Clockwork Recovery 5.0.2.8 instead. It's available in the forums or inside Temasek's mediafire.
2) Try the rom without any custom kernels. Contrary to popular belief, custom kernels are not required in enjoying this ROM. It works well out of the box. You only need custom kernels if you feel that you want to customize the experience further.

Then report back.

elomaniak

Dec 21, 2009
hi
i installed this rom on my P990 yesterday
everything is working smooth
installed it with Vadonkas Kernel

one thing is annoying me

the battery seems to be irritated
when i use the phone battery drops quite fast and then rises again when not used.
What could cause the problem? never come across this one.

wiped battery stats through CWM and used Battery Calibration App, still no success

any help?

optimusG

Jan 6, 2012
I have just connected my phone via HDMI to see how it works on my tv. Unfortunately I have a problem... The image on my TV is cut at the edges. Why is that?

PS The image quality is great.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

kickokim

Jan 11, 2012
hi
i installed this rom on my P990 yesterday
everything is working smooth
installed it with Vadonkas Kernel

one thing is annoying me

the battery seems to be irritated
when i use the phone battery drops quite fast and then rises again when not used.
What could cause the problem? never come across this one.

wiped battery stats through CWM and used Battery Calibration App, still no success

any help?

If you are using the ds version of vadonka's kernel it's normal. The battery driver is giving you strange battery reading. Just use the normal version, i think that it also gives better battery life.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda premium

kickokim

Jan 11, 2012

I think this is the system rw issue in etana kernel. There is a workarond on his thread. Basically you must backup your sistem, wipe the system partition (with a zip you will find in the thread), re install rom, gapps and kernel. It worked for me.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda premium

zippyioa

Apr 11, 2004
Stratford-upon-Avon
I'm running 91 which I installed over 90 after doing a full wipe and reinstall of all apps.

Its running brilliantly, but I am finding an annoying random bug.
Whilst unplugged I have seen a couple of lock ups where the touch keys are lit up, but the phone isn't responsive to the power key (or other keys for that matter).
The only way I can get the phone going again is to pull the battery :mad:

I am running the supplied kernel and haven't overclocked etc.
I haven't had a BSOD on charging either

Anyone had this and/or got any ideas how to stop it? :confused:

zippyioa

Apr 11, 2004
Stratford-upon-Avon
I'm running 91 which I installed over 90 after doing a full wipe and reinstall of all apps.

Its running brilliantly, but I am finding an annoying random bug.
Whilst unplugged I have seen a couple of lock ups where the touch keys are lit up, but the phone isn't responsive to the power key (or other keys for that matter).
The only way I can get the phone going again is to pull the battery :mad:

I am running the supplied kernel and haven't overclocked etc.
I haven't had a BSOD on charging either

Anyone had this and/or got any ideas how to stop it? :confused:

I should add that the lock up is happening while the phone screen is off (not while I am using it!)
As such, its more of a BSOD while the phone isn't charging!? When I go to use the phone it has the touch keys lit, but won't turn on or respond to any key presses until I pull the battery

xdaslade

Mar 3, 2012
ottawa
I use wifi hotspot tethering for my kids ipods over 3g on a http proxy over port 80. Here are some of my observations on rom version 89 with stock kernel over proxydroid:
- client ipod connects fine and can make use of email and youtube but imessage and facetime are blocked (a function of the proxy)
- host can no longer use data connection
- turning off tethering requires full reboot to re-enble host access to data

Last edited:

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
@temesek

Tried this kernal amended for cm7, first impressions worth a look. Phone seems quicker. Worth keeping an eye on and integrating Into ur build if the developer allows.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25101790

[KERNEL][ICS 3.0.28] Harsh Kernel P990 Build-1904 [IO Tweaked][ZRAM][SNAPPY]

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA

I actually double checked which thread Im in. Lol. Isnt that a kernel for CM9 though?

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

paul_cad44

Oct 12, 2009
my phones awesome now with this kernal and temaseks build. All works. GPS, wifi extra had no bsod last night charging.

Kernal is based on RC s then modified with some new funky snappy feature that just makes ur phone quick, no Oc in this kernal but doesn't bother me

Sorry forgot to add the bottoms a quote from the developer...

Quote:
Harsh, man, very BIG thanks to you for snappy idea, I backported it into arcee's CM7 2.6.32.55 kernel and now interface is MUCH smoother and liquid. Like it 
If anyone wants to test it, here it is (for CM7 only): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e3y1m9qb9b59w9h it also contains battery driver from harsh's 3.0.y repo.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA

andreilica

Mar 16, 2012
Pucioasa
@Temasek; Which Rom do you recommend for daily use? Hei's CM9 Nova HD or Your Unofficial CM7 + vandoka's kernel or other good kernels.. Now I use the Nova HD but I might change it until a more stable version of it is out and the sources are released so the HWA will work, so I would like to know what's your opinion on this.

Top Liked Posts