[DICUSSION][UNOFFICIAL][CM9][WEEKLIES]Android ICS 4.0.4

Search This thread

Majestic717

Mar 2, 2012
AmaZing ROM!!! Not a single bug on my phone whatsoever!! Quite a rare occurance I do believe

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

melando

Aug 27, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6
For me, the proximity sensor bug is not always present. Sometimes, after making a call, the screen is black, but sometimes it works properly.

On the other hand, most "black screens" happened when I wasn't in a call, such as when alarm went off or even when using gps.

I don't see the proximity sensor as the only cause for this bug. Maybe it's two bugs with different causes, but with the same consequence.

For me it is simply and definitely the proximity sensor

rafa6571

Nov 19, 2010
I have a problem... I'm a newbie :p i have a new optimus one (i own a galaxy player too) i flash this rom and everything looks perfect until i turn off and connect charger then it start charging then appears a black screen and when i reboot (Without charger) just start charging (wtf?) and again black screen... What can i do?

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
I have a problem... I'm a newbie :p i have a new optimus one (i own a galaxy player too) i flash this rom and everything looks perfect until i turn off and connect charger then it start charging then appears a black screen and when i reboot (Without charger) just start charging (wtf?) and again black screen... What can i do?

remove your battery..insert it and boot the phone into recovery mode (Power+Vol Down+Home)..in recovery, select reboot system and the phone boots properly

the problem is with offline charging mode..offline charging does work but you have to use the above method to boot the phone :(

rafa6571

Nov 19, 2010
remove your battery..insert it and boot the phone into recovery mode (Power+Vol Down+Home)..in recovery, select reboot system and the phone boots properly

the problem is with offline charging mode..offline charging does work but you have to use the above method to boot the phone :(

Well, thanks you.
it works

maddygy

Jul 22, 2011
New Delhi
www.facebook.com
Hey friends, I am currently having charge me version of hephappy's rom(beautiful rom ;)), now I want to install his latest release i.e. premature.
My question is do I have to do a complete wipe?

Or just by wiping cache and dalvik cache.

Or any other method.

Thanks in advance

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Redmi K20 Pro
Hey friends, I am currently having charge me version of hephappy's rom(beautiful rom ;)), now I want to install his latest release i.e. premature.
My question is do I have to do a complete wipe?

Or just by wiping cache and dalvik cache.

Or any other method.

Thanks in advance

wipe cache and dalvik cache

if any problem appears, then wipe system along with cache and dalvik cache & flash the rom

Last edited:
Reactions: maddygy

lipe082

Dec 25, 2010
porto
Im using last nightlie with hehappy kernel and sensor issue is gone...
I didnt now if it is the kernel or the last nightlie because i flash both yesterday and the call sensor issue i have before too,is gone.

Reactions: melando

predragiPredrag

Jan 8, 2012
I would like to report one issue, that is really important to me.

When I listen to the music or watch some video on my phone, when I receive SMS or phone call I don't hear ringtone in my headsets, but on my phone speaker.

dollarside

Jun 13, 2012
no go:(

No need to wipe cache partition, just wipe data/factory reset, then go to advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache.
Ignore ext2 to ext3, CWM5 automagically made ext4 partition (I guess). Link2SD will make no error if you chose ext4 during installing mount scripts. Hope it help.

Hey! Thanks for your reply.

I have tried again, but this time, after installing new baseband, I wiped data, then advanced>wipe dalvik cache, but still no go.

What is the ex2 to ex3 supposed to do? Do I need to repartition my SD after I wiped cache partition? :confused:

rafa6571

Nov 19, 2010
I cant install titanium backup... When i try to download from playstore just keep saying that i have insufficient storage space available but i can install other apps. what can i do?
i try sileloading the apk (free titanium backup) but it says the same

lipe082

Dec 25, 2010
porto
I cant install titanium backup... When i try to download from playstore just keep saying that i have insufficient storage space available but i can install other apps. what can i do?
i try sileloading the apk (free titanium backup) but it says the same

Try to get a .apk of titanium i have it working and i install i dont have that issue altough i flash every nightlie over the other since i came to nightlies.

Edit: i uninstall titanium and install free version with no problems now im going to instal the other .apk i have of pro version bit it will work fpr sure

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will get back to you soon as possible!!!
    Usb mass storage solved!

Finally I did it after couple of hours. It's problem of MTP USB windows drivers. After checking 'Mass storage' in phone, installing new 3.7.2 drivers, updating SDK to new version then you have to go to folder Windows/inf/ and delete this files wpdmtp.inf and wpdmtp.PNF but backup it FIRST!!.

After this procedure u will have full working USB Mass Storage :D
    As u know HepHappy has started a new thread for his new build of CM9 based on CAF Kernel,this thread means for all discussions & off-topics.So please share your experience with the rom & ofcourse the OTs :D
    PLEASE DO NOT POLLUTE THE DEV THREAD​

Details About The Rom

Link to the DEV thread -->> HERE

What works:
    - Full H/W acceleration with new adreno drivers, 3D (yamato)
    - Funny SIM (128k USIMs)
    - Calls, SMS, MMS, 3G/2G, Mobile data
    - Wireless, Bluetooth, Bluetooth tethering
    - Data limit, IPv4, IPv6
    - Stereo audio, headset
    - GPS, Sensors, Lights, Touch screen
    - Usb Mass storage, Usb debugging
    - Browser, GMail, GPlay

What doesn't work:
    - Wifi tethering & USB tethering, Offline charging: needs usb driver update from 3.0 kernel
    - FM Radio: not implemented in CM yet
    - Camera: needs OpenMaX(omx) libraries for armv6 and kernel update

Releases are usefull for daily usage.
    It is almost stable, so it is called prerelease.

fvln9x.jpg

Link: update-cm-9.0.0-BLUEPILL-p500-FINAL-signed.zip
    Mirror: update-cm-9.0.0-BLUEPILL-p500-FINAL-signed.zip

ICS 4.0.4 WEEKLIES (New Baseband only)

New downloadlocations will be made public HERE

Google Apps (Play, Talk, News and Weather)
    Link:gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

Installation

Hold down VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER keys to enter recovery (AmonRA or CMW)
    Make a nandroid back up
    Make full wipe (except wipe sd) for the first time installation
    Flash from ZIP: Select ROM and reboot
    Flash GAPPS and reboot
    Have fun!

HOW TO SEND BUG REPORTS

Hold down VOL_DOWN + MENU keys for 2 seconds, release when vibrated.
    Wait 20-30 seconds, it will vibrate again.
    Send me: /sdcard/bugreports/bugreport.txt
    It's on DropBox, but it's suspended due to excessive bandwith :D
    Will upload to another place too.
    Now working on fixing volume problems, so you need to wait till that build is finished.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    News from Hephappy

N E W S (Feb 23, 2013)
    9.2.ALPHA-GenetICS-PLUS has been released with 3.0.8 kernel

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j7mxfmohwq32zrm