[recovery] cwm 6.0.5.1 jbbl

Search This thread

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
This is the latest CWM available for our bootloader.

CWM 6.0.5.1
-Swipeable menu/volume+power button navigation

I take no credit in the actual CWM build. As we all are aware, PT has reached EOL until further notice (whenever someone picks up the project). Instead sitting around on an older revision of CWM, I decided to go track down an update that is compatible with our BL.

Fastboot and CWM zip available. Usual warnings about flashing non Moto updates/software applies.

30 Sep 14
-Original release
1 Nov 14
- Resync with CM

Download - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B52pkPIFU2dRYUVfS0hsZHN2V2c&usp=sharing

Last edited:

KrisM22

Sep 12, 2010
many ways to guide, many ways to heal
This is the latest CWM available for our bootloader.

CWM 6.0.5.1
-Swipeable menu/volume+power button navigation

I take no credit in the actual CWM build. As we all are aware, PT has reached EOL until further notice (whenever someone picks up the project). Instead sitting around on an older revision of CWM, I decided to go track down an update that is compatible with our BL.

Fastboot and CWM zip available. Usual warnings about flashing non Moto updates/software applies.

Download - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B52pkPIFU2dRYUVfS0hsZHN2V2c&usp=sharing

They both work great!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!! :highfive:

marknoll

May 13, 2014
So I can ho into dev settings and click update cm recovery and it'll work that way?that's pretty cool. What about validus? I noticed same thing there as well.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD

Attachments

• 1415832992219.jpg
    1415832992219.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 356

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
I want to switch my data (and /sdcard/sd-ext) to f2fs. I don't see a mkfs.f2fs binary in here, or options in the GUI. How do I do it?

Also:
~ # mke2fs -T f2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p38
Warning: the fs_type f2fs is not defined in mke2fs.conf

Submit question to Cyanogenmod since this is their recovery, i'm just pushing this out there to ppl who want to have an up to date cwm and to those who were on philztouch before jbbl got left behind/pt project stopped.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts