Dec 18, 2005
Munich
a beer for you bepe ;)

ID ricevuta: 1AR14830TM777080H
lagerbierhell.png
Prost!

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. :D

lite/ultra clean editions are the best!

I'll make a clean Edition too, but I'll need some time for that.

Within Touchflo, you can't add pictures to the different buttons !
As well as the other buttons on that same page don't work , Phone, Contacts, etc...

Cheers
Thanks, fixing it right now.

I get this when I try to take a shot:

"Unable to capture photo. Unable to get frame data from camera device".

Trial over for now. :rolleyes:
Also thank you, it's already fixed.

academic

Jan 22, 2004
Maybe a stupid question but is it possible to configure the quiclauncher ? (change the size of the icons, replace the actual set apps by other ?)

bepe

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2005
Munich
Maybe a stupid question but is it possible to configure the quiclauncher ? (change the size of the icons, replace the actual set apps by other ?)

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Biotouch\APLauncher\App0]
"IconPressPath"="\\Windows\\AL_01_HL.brn"
"IconPath"="\\Windows\\AL_01.brn"
"Param"="-service \"ActiveSync\""
"Path"="\\Windows\\tmail.exe"
"Name"="Email"
"Type"=dword:00000000
"xPos"=dword:00000000
"yPos"=dword:00000000
"Width"=dword:00000077
"Height"=dword:00000069

These are the reg entries for one app. You can change the command line and the size of the icon... icons are brn type, but I think there is a tool to convert this files to bmp and back.

academic

Jan 22, 2004
Code:
"Name"="Email"
These are the reg entries for one app. You can change the command line and the size of the icon... icons are brn type, but I think there is a tool to convert this files to bmp and back.

Ok. thx. will try

academic

Jan 22, 2004
Code:
"Name"="Email"

Sorry to bother you again Bepe but what I would like to change is the apps link (and icons size of possible) of the QuickLauncher Today Plugin.

bepe

Dec 18, 2005
Munich
Sorry to bother you again Bepe but what I would like to change is the apps link (and icons size of possible) of the QuickLauncher Today Plugin.
for that you need to edit ql_skin_l.xml, ql_skin_p.xml
... but creating the bitmaps is not that easy, cos you need two bmp's for one icon. (Image and alpha channel)

academic

Jan 22, 2004
for that you need to edit ql_skin_l.xml, ql_skin_p.xml
... but creating the bitmaps is not that easy, cos you need two bmp's for one icon. (Image and alpha channel)

No problem to change the icon size (initial images are 40x40 pixels and now in 20x20 pixels). What I don't know, is how to make the plugin less 2space consuming" on the screen. I've tried to play with the xml file by changing the "h" value for example. This have no effect on the plugin height who seem to be hard coded into the Quicklaunch DLL.

Any idea ?

bepe

Dec 18, 2005
Munich
No problem to change the icon size (initial images are 40x40 pixels and now in 20x20 pixels). What I don't know, is how to make the plugin less 2space consuming" on the screen. I've tried to play with the xml file by changing the "h" value for example. This have no effect on the plugin height who seem to be hard coded into the Quicklaunch DLL.

Any idea ?

yes, thats right. The size is hard coded, no way to change it without deassembling the dll.