[MODS] by barnacles [9/29/10][NEWCM6THEME]

Search This thread

barnacles10

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
Well had a little issue with the comp. Had to format. Thank God for backups. If this doesn't finish before it gets too late ill have to post em tomorrow. We shall see.

Mobile from PC36100

Gregalous

Jan 12, 2010
The Colony, Texas
I searched through the thread but I didn't see anything. Please let me know if this has been answered already.

I just flashed the v0.2b CM version, and now my battery icon is just empty but with a white question mark in it. Has anyone else been able to get this to work?

barnacles10

Mar 25, 2010
I searched through the thread but I didn't see anything. Please let me know if this has been answered already.

I just flashed the v0.2b CM version, and now my battery icon is just empty but with a white question mark in it. Has anyone else been able to get this to work?

You on final? I'm using it right now with no problems.

Comps back up. Sorry for the delay. Signables will be up tonight

Mobile from PC36100

fsiddique

Jun 29, 2010
All the battery themes for CM6 do not work on the latest nightlies. I ran into the same issue where a battery theme works on CM6 final, but when I tried flashing on a nightly, I got the grey battery symbol with an exclamation mark.

barnacles10

Mar 25, 2010
All the battery themes for CM6 do not work on the latest nightlies. I ran into the same issue where a battery theme works on CM6 final, but when I tried flashing on a nightly, I got the grey battery symbol with an exclamation mark.

Figured it was something to do with the nightlies. Its hard to keep up with them which is why I based it off the official. Not like the newest nightlies have anything groundbreaking anyway imo

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

barnacles10

Mar 25, 2010
Sorry guys, I have been so damn busy with fixing frost I have almost forgotten about this over here. Above, I'm sure you've already done them, but I've cleaned them up a bit which requires a lot of work and I'll share them here when I'm done and you can choose.

I've also posted screenshots of the cm6 theme I'm doing. Its pretty much manup with a few changes and his droid icons. However, it keeps all the toasts, pop ups, selections stock aosp.

barnacles10

Mar 25, 2010
Forgot to mention the new cm theme comes with new smilies

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

ReallyShawn

Jun 16, 2010
Riverside
i just want a answer lol
:p

This is way out of date. Barnacles says this replaces the framework.res, so since it is not targeted at these newer builds I would not expect it to work at all. You could do a nandroid and then try it, but pretty sure it will be futile.

Barnacles has a very nice Gingerbread theme with versions for 6.1 and 6.1.1 that would be much better to try. There is also a nice matted blues theme for the same 2 releases.

Avi15

Sep 4, 2010
I'm trying to get rid of the espresso dock on fresh 3.5.0.1, but anytime I flash barnacles stockrosie zip (which worked on Fresh 3.4.0.1) it sends me into a bootloop, I've tried flashing through both RA and clockwork, I need assistance,

Thanks,
Avi