CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

Namuna

Jan 11, 2010
New York
already wiped the phone and reflashed it for 7 times... Don`t know what to do :( it`s work perfectly before you touch the screen, after you launch any app or push any button it lags for 10 - 30 seconds... after that appears a message box where you can choose wait or close :mad:

Sounds like an I/O or improper mount issue. Have you done anything recently to do with moving apps to your SDCard? If not, do you have another SDCard to try with, to see if you get the same issues?

Have you tried re-flashing an older nightly?
That, and I ALWAYS wipe the cache and dalvik cache before installing the nightlys

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
PhoneToggler: Fix toggler on LTE+GSM phones (android_packages_apps_Phone)
Makes network mode toggle work. Port from CM7. (android_packages_apps_Phone)
LGEQualcommRIL: Fix radio version on victor (android_frameworks_base)
LGEQualcommRIL: Fix dataCallState objects (android_frameworks_base)
msm7x30: audio: initial E739 support (android_hardware_qcom_media)

It seems the fix is on its way :) Hopefully this will resolve my network issue, cuz it's killing me lol :D

Edit: Actually the above fix is for this latest nightly release lol, so let me try this.

Raymen864

Mar 26, 2012
Weston
I can feel the nightlies getting better. Programs open up faster, and the GPS doesn't fail as much.

Though, I still have the voice search/dictation not working half the time, minor flickers, and mobile data stopping for 8 seconds every time I open Google Play.

Quick question: Isn't Nightly basically Alpha?

gtharea

Sep 27, 2009
Once, I connected my phone to my computer via usb without checking any option under "usb computer connection." I don't remember exactly what windows 7 tried to install, but I recall seeing something about a gps interface, which interests me. My question, is there any way to uncheck all of the options under usb computer connection? (without wiping data, of course) thanks.

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
8 times the same thing for finally root your LG Optimus?

Why we have to do it many times for finally have success???

I will try, but everytime I try and the program hang i fear for my phone!!

Thank's

Always stopping at Step #7 even with the last version of SuperOneClick 2.3.3

This version unlike previous version of SuperOneClick, did a reboot of my device but always stopping at step #7 and the program didn't respond until i unplug the USB cable from the phone

Anyone had recently root LG-P930 phone ?????

Thank's

Alain

FlintPNZ

Mar 15, 2012
Penza
Did you choosed UMS in storage - menu - advanced before?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

abellemare44,
After I've get rooted a couple of times I find out a way how to do root in first attempt:
1) run SOC (2.3.2 or 2.3.3 in's no matter)
2) enable debug
3) turn off the phone
4) turn on the phone
5) when lg logo comes put usb cable to the phone
6) when the phone turns on click ROOT

It works for me in the first attempt 100%

Try it!

Reactions: abellemare44

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
Did you choosed UMS in storage - menu - advanced before?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

abellemare44,
After I've get rooted a couple of times I find out a way how to do root in first attempt:
1) run SOC (2.3.2 or 2.3.3 in's no matter)
2) enable debug
3) turn off the phone
4) turn on the phone
5) when lg logo comes put usb cable to the phone
6) when the phone turns on click ROOT

It works for me in the first attempt 100%

Try it!

It was the fact that the SD Card was mounted, after unmounting the SD Card it works

Thank's

Alain

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
I want to know after installing cm9 last nightly and last gapps and working with cm9 freshly installed on my LG Optimus 4G LTE with BELL can I comeback to the state where I am right now:

I have Stock ROM with some installed and configured apps I have made a backup with the ClockWorkMod Recovery apps

If yes, all I have to do is to restore the backup made this morning over the cm9 installation and I'll be back to gingerbread 2.3.5 and all my apps?

Thank's

Alain

S1XXV

I want to know after installing cm9 last nightly and last gapps and working with cm9 freshly installed on my LG Optimus 4G LTE with BELL can I comeback to the state where I am right now:

I have Stock ROM with some installed and configured apps I have made a backup with the ClockWorkMod Recovery apps

If yes, all I have to do is to restore the backup made this morning over the cm9 installation and I'll be back to gingerbread 2.3.5 and all my apps?

Thank's

Alain

Yeah that's all you need to do. I've gone back to stock a few times after flashing cm9 and had no problems. I always wipe caches first. Just a preference of mine.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

Reactions: abellemare44

abellemare44

Dec 28, 2011
Trois-Rivieres
OK, last step before I install CM9 on my LG-P930

What are working and waht are not working in the nightly Build CM9 for LG-P930???

Is there a link where there is information about that, like I have with the HP Touchpad that I have flash with a nightly build of CM9, there is a rootzwiki link that explain everything that is not working!!

Thank's

Alain

beaups

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 28, 2007
Dublin, OH
Maybe it's just me. The interface is choppy. Games (words with friends for example) are choppy, while smooth on other ics phones..and wwf hangs in many instances now. Video in camera is choppy. HD video playback is choppy (haven't tried, other users have reported).

Other than the choppy graphics, and having to manually reset white balance in camera frequently, it's quite excellent.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP