[CM11]Better YouTube quality

Search This thread

Nookyn

Jun 2, 2013
Nýrsko
If you do not like the quality of the video in the player "YouTube", you can replace it with an alternative "SuperTube Popup YouTube Player". It also supports background playback.

Google Play

Original thread

Jestli se vám také nelíbí kvalita videa v přehrávači "YouTube", můžete ho nahradit alternativou "SuperTube Popup YouTube Player". Podporuje i přehrávání na pozadí.
Original (Czech) translated by Google Translator

Last edited:
Reactions: Dzombache
E

everreadybattery

Or you can install an older version of official YouTube app. ;)

comishi

Dec 5, 2011
Buenos Aires
Playing a little with viral lite youtube player i found that enabling gpu acceleration makes the videos looks like in the official youtube app. Disabling it makes videos look fine, so i wonder if there's some way to disable gpu acceleration in the youtube app.

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
I use a completely different solution. I installed the Xposed module App Settings and used it to change the screen resolution for the YouTube app. That way I can choose HD instead of HQ.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.2

E

everreadybattery

I use a completely different solution. I installed the Xposed module App Settings and used it to change the screen resolution for the YouTube app. That way I can choose HD instead of HQ.

How did you do that? Give more details...

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
Install Xposed Framework and the App Settings module. Open App Settings and navigate to YouTube. Change the settings to something like this:

gyda5e7u.jpg

You should now be able to choose HD instead of HQ.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you do not like the quality of the video in the player "YouTube", you can replace it with an alternative "SuperTube Popup YouTube Player". It also supports background playback.

Google Play

Original thread

Jestli se vám také nelíbí kvalita videa v přehrávači "YouTube", můžete ho nahradit alternativou "SuperTube Popup YouTube Player". Podporuje i přehrávání na pozadí.
    Original (Czech) translated by Google Translator
    Original thread here, enjoy:)