Rom most note 2 users are using

Search This thread
Nov 5, 2012
Pennsville
Slim-t0lteatt-4.3.build.1-0FFICIAL-883 is my choice and is running smooth. I've tried a lot of different ROMS except CLEANROM, but SlimBean is what I have been sticking to...

Eun-Hjzjined

Oct 31, 2011
Parry Sound, canada
i absolutely love probam but i'm having problems with the vibrate function on the devil kernel

It's the kernel, go and find devil tools and set the vibration strength.
Default is at 2%... I think it was a typo as I recall him saying so somewhere.

ROMs I've used and loved in no particular order:

•SlimBean : very stable, customizable and great support.

•ProBam: Absolutely and wonderfully tweakable, visually stunning. More settings than you probably need.

•BeanStalk: Super amazing Dev [ @willl03 ] and family. Can't find a better experience when you got a problem than with these guys.

•HellyBean: This ROM is not on the forums [for god knows what reason] and is developed by @DerTeufel1980, the same same guy who's responsible for devil kernel.

ROGERS • T0LTE-CAN • HellyBean

foxdigital2k2

Feb 22, 2012
Martins Ferry
I am using cleanrom 5.0 but I also use jedi x17. I am waiting for x18. Both are sweet and fast, battery life is about the same also running saberkernel. The new update is aweasome. I havent tried 4.3 yet. Waiting for it to be official.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

TopHatMatt

Jan 22, 2012
Dallas
I was using Jedi for a while and I loved it, but I really wanted 4.3 so I switched to PAC and I must say I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are roms secure for banking apps and what not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Yes they are. I do most of my banking on my phone.

OG Note ii running JDevil
    Have you tried Jedi? Just wondering if you have a reference point.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I've tried and love jedi as well. I think I have tried almost every rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Anchovies? !?!? On pizza... gross :thumbdown: anyway nufs anuff boys

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium
    I don't think the mods are asleep at the wheel, but, I can never understand why people open ridiculous threads like this; I mean, do you REALLY think that just because I like something, it will have any bearing what so ever on what you like?

Don't people know how to use their own brains to decide what they like, or, is it more important to like something that someone else likes?
    I like Anchovies and peperoni on my pizza, so from now on, everyone needs to order their pizza that way, or it wont be "the best"

Take a chill pill.... Maybe people value other people's thoughts or review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm running JDevil and I love it! Super fast and the battery so far is amazing.