[ROM] DamageControl v3.6 - Newest OTA, Updated DConfig, Other goodies

Search This thread

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
Manup's 2.2 ALL around 2.2 Theme..

To let you guys know.. manup's theme is not working yet on this.. it just give's me the launcher but no way to change it..

Settings and etc.. won't work.. (yet)

I let him know..

starplaya93

Sep 20, 2009
ABOUT TIIIMEE!! but like they say, BETTER LATE THEN NEVER! i suppose... haha.

Quick question... Do I need to have a partition sd card in order to do apps2sd or will it just work without it like cyanogens rom?
Also if so, can somebody possibly point into the rite link that explains how to get the proper partition.

jdawg0024

Jul 5, 2007
quick question... Installed the ROM and its running great, however, the keyboard has an "EN" where the microphone for the speech to text is suppose to be. how do I change that... I cant find it in the settings... maybe Im to tired to see it.

fifoloveritas

Jun 12, 2010
Wiped twice, but stuck in bootloop. Using Clockwork, so that may be the issue. I will try again tomorrow, time to hit the sack. Thank you for the work.

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
quick question... Installed the ROM and its running great, however, the keyboard has an "EN" where the microphone for the speech to text is suppose to be. how do I change that... I cant find it in the settings... maybe Im to tired to see it.

@TrevE

+1 on this.. Where is the mic?

Also, sucks thats we can't run manup's theme on this.. hoping he got my messages!

Are there any theme's ready by Koni?

infamousjax

Mar 29, 2010
Atlanta
so this is basically just a stock ROM
the "wimax tool" in the app drawer force closes, and it has the same dconfig tool as the eclair damage ROM.

heres to hoping for amazing battery life!

jerryparid

Jul 21, 2008
So this is a Sense 2.2 ROM with...
Stock 2.2 Kernel
Working 4G
Working Tether, Pre 7
8 MP Camera?

Was this built like CM6 or modified from stock like most other rom?

bcnice20

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2009
south va.
The ROM includes "a Kernel" yes. HTC has not yet released the official Kernel as you know. His question was a bit ambiguous though... ROM or Kernel... DC is known as a ROM.

Any rom u flash is gunna have a kernel in it regardless and this is HTCs official kernel they just haven't released the source code yet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Damageless 3.70

FIXED SORRY GUYS LONG NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    here is what im going to do for you damageless fans :) I will update this base rom to the newest ota give me a few and i will have it complete
    cool man :) i did a little tinkering but tried to keep it just how he does it for you guys if you want to see what i can really do then flash my roms :) I just feel bad for the guy because he is super busy and doesn't have time for it right now and everybody is talking all that smack he is one of the BEST developers IMO and if i can help out then i will :)
    btw i implemented a few things like 5 in 1 reboot stock tether's unlocked power controls in the taskbar and all the apk's have the extra languages removed thanks to aamikam.