4cb0a807-d83f-c2af.jpg

Spiderman!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Click here for custom mods for your E4GT

Last edited:

lambohoos

Nov 19, 2011
Cville
Iron man is back... thanks for the tweaks! But spidey looks pretty awesome as well!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
Keep up the good work these are great and good job on making an already very customizable rom (blu kuban) even more customizable!!! Could you do a personal request and have a gb packer logo lock and an Aaron Rodgers pull down lol yeah I'm a packers fan from Wisconsin if not its cool your busy keep it up bro good work!!!

SENT FROM MY GALAXY RUNNING ANYTHING FROM TEAM VENUM!!!

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
It's hard to find arod ones with no background...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341414493806.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341414493806.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 348
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341414510119.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341414510119.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 345
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341414520711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341414520711.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 346
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341414534531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341414534531.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 338
Reactions: mjs2011

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
Keep up the good work these are great and good job on making an already very customizable rom (blu kuban) even more customizable!!! Could you do a personal request and have a gb packer logo lock and an Aaron Rodgers pull down lol yeah I'm a packers fan from Wisconsin if not its cool your busy keep it up bro good work!!!

I should be able to do that, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to today with it being the 4th and all.

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
That's okay man enjoy the fourth!! Be safe have a happy holiday!!

dcren21

Jun 17, 2012
Redskins

I'm with Krazy on that one. If you can do anything Redskins it would be dope. Thanks for making the ones that you have done already.

Reactions: krazy_smokezalot

dante32278

Nov 13, 2010
Request for a Philadelphia Eagles pull down! Preferably with Lesean McCoy.....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Do you think it would be possible to theme the stock touch wiz music player that's in blu Kuban and mod it out to be Beats By Dre themed with the beats by Dre logo showing up in the status bar when it playing :laugh:

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
Do you think it would be possible to theme the stock touch wiz music player that's in blu Kuban and mod it out to be Beats By Dre themed with the beats by Dre logo showing up in the status bar when it playing :laugh:

I might be able to do that. I'll look into theming the apk in a little bit. What stuff would you want changed to make it beats themed besides the logo?

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Maybe like some stuff in the screen shots, for the missing album art and widget.. It's up to you though.. Whatever looks nice /cool

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341553409868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341553409868.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 330
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341553429863.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341553429863.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 328

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd let you guys know what's up. Sorry about the delay in things being put out. I've been somewhat busy and have had some other projects as well. I was helping out with some Team Venum icons and I have a themed Pandora I'll be putting out and I have now modded Rujelus' market to make apps show up on custom dpi's as if you were running 240 dpi. No more changing and rebooting to update or install apps!!! :D

I'll be finishing up some of the pulldowns and other mods soon hopefully :)

Last edited:

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd let you guys know what's up. Sorry about the delay in things being put out. I've been somewhat busy and have had some other projects as well. I was helping out with some Team Venum icons and I have a themed Pandora I'll be putting out and I have now modded Rujelus' market to make apps show up on custom dpi's as if you were running 240 dpi. No more changing and rebooting to update or install apps!!! :D

That's really cool,can't wait to see your work rolled out! Thank you kindly for all your work and efforts! :cowboy:

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
The modded dpi market is now up along with the original in case you ever need it :) Get it from the Misc. folder

All credit to Rujelus22 for the themed market that I made this from.

Reactions: krazy_smokezalot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been making some mods for the pulldown images and lockscreen item, so I decided to make this thread to have one spot for all of them. I'll be taking requests for mods also and can do pretty much anything you want as long as it's not too crazy.

First off, HUGE thanks to Rujelus22 for the amazing rom as well as making the morph zip for the animated pulldowns. All credit goes to him for that. If you haven't yet, go download and flash his rom! ;)

If you're going to be making a request, it would be helpful to give me an image and general description of what you want. Stock/render images (the image you want but with the background already cleared out) are helpful so I don't have to spend tons of time trying to get rid of those pesky backgrounds :p

Here's where you can view and download all of the mods: http://E4GT.info

4086eda5-0da0-6316.jpg

And it lights up ;)

Credit to NemesisGXIII for the original image :)

:D the site is finally up. http://E4GT.co.cc

This is it but it has more bars.. Five or six I believe.. Couldn't find a screen shot in their thread with full bars and I haven't been on the rom in a while.. So it's up to you on how many (I assume it wouldn't mess with the signal :confused:

And I thought u did. It was something on your phone u changed from Blu Kuban to Sn1per.. But yes I'd like to know pls :)

- Sent From My Blu Kuban Themed Tapatalk Like A Boss

I'll see. Ya, I changed the bottom of the pulldown to not say notifications but my name ;)

And :eek: I just realized that was my 1000th post!!