Medellín
www.laneros.com
Al2P0c2CAAApQTV.jpg

Can't wait for it!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

pkoper

Oct 15, 2006
NRW
Which fruitloop complained to have this moved to general section?

I can't see that the rules changed in any way. Stock roms have always been posted in developement fora.

Whats wrong with you people?

Reactions: rhn

geonahta

May 8, 2008
As much as I love the browser, the address bar (black letters on a dark blue background) is a problem :))

alexcarterkarsus

Jun 14, 2010
hmm, have the ics up and running for a straight 10 hours now, like the smoothness of it, especially in the UI... however, scrolling in some apps feel really choppy when gpu acc is enabled, for example, tweetdeck, and scrolling through the greader pro is practically not scrolling at all, just chop and chop... does it occur to anyone else, too?

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
hmm, have the ics up and running for a straight 10 hours now, like the smoothness of it, especially in the UI... however, scrolling in some apps feel really choppy when gpu acc is enabled, for example, tweetdeck, and scrolling through the greader pro is practically not scrolling at all, just chop and chop... does it occur to anyone else, too?

UI no problem..as i am using nova launcher
scrolling settinngs menu:choppy
scrolling webpage using opera: choppy
battery temp is high while charging
after doing some tweaks to build.prop, there is slight improvement, but still laggy only

DSD99

Mar 31, 2009
I am TRYING to find problems. The only issue I have is upon reboot, there is that app optimization thingy.

that app optimization is because your dalvik cache is being cleared.
Gingerbread does it too, it just doesn't have an onscreen list of what its doing.
So find out what app keeps clearing your dalvik cache and itll stop

mustang2012

Jan 10, 2012
I can't log into the sammobile firmware page !!

Is anyone having trouble loggin into sammobile's firmware page ??

"Logging in ... please wait " lol for 10 min ...

Top Liked Posts