[Q] I9000T Cyanogen Mod

Search This thread

przemo3679

Jul 16, 2013
Gdańsk
Hello guys :cowboy: . I have little question. My girlfrend bought brand new Galaxy S, but when it arrived it turned out it is I9000T.
I want to flash latest CM, but i don`t know is CM from usual Galaxy S will fit. I heard there is some trouble with radio and EFS files.
Please help :crying::crying: I don`t want to brick brand new phone.

Sorry for bad english :p

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Hello guys :cowboy: . I have little question. My girlfrend bought brand new Galaxy S, but when it arrived it turned out it is I9000T.
I want to flash latest CM, but i don`t know is CM from usual Galaxy S will fit. I heard there is some trouble with radio and EFS files.
Please help :crying::crying: I don`t want to brick brand new phone.

Sorry for bad english :p
refer to this [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat on how to save your EFS, data files etc before flashing, the T may need its modem, so note down its version ( note down everything concerning your current ROM and also make nandroid backup) , before attempting to flash any i9000 custom ROM.

Reactions: przemo3679

przemo3679

Jul 16, 2013
Gdańsk
refer to this [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat on how to save your EFS, data files etc before flashing, the T may need its modem, so note down its version ( note down everything concerning your current ROM and also make nandroid backup) , before attempting to flash any i9000 custom ROM.

Ok i get it but is it fully safe ? My friend accidentally flash ROM from other device and he can`t even turn it in to download mode becose ports of buttons has changed. Sorry if i wrong, but it`s my GF phone and u know :D

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Ok i get it but is it fully safe ? My friend accidentally flash ROM from other device and he can`t even turn it in to download mode becose ports of buttons has changed. Sorry if i wrong, but it`s my GF phone and u know :D

yeah, for sure, you can get a headache so get a second opinion Differences between GT i9000t and GT i9000
and follow the link given earlier to make proper backups before attempting anything.

Reactions: przemo3679

Top Liked Posts