[Q] Imei Null/Null Baseband Uknown

Search This thread

alphabeast

Feb 6, 2014
Guatemala
hello guys i have a Galaxy s4 Active SGH-I537 the phone was working just fine until i update the phone unfurtunatly i decide to make the update and right after that instead of the signal bars a circle with a line across the circle, it says i have no imei and i have no baseband the phone is supposly runnin Android 4.3 ml2 and i have tried downgrading to mf1 it wont allow and im going to try to download MI2 to see if i can downgrade from there but please if somebody has a different solution im not thinking on please help me. i just purchase the phone but im not in the united states so i cant take it to best buy and Samsung here in Guatemala wont help me. :crying:

hello guys i have a Galaxy s4 Active SGH-I537 the phone was working just fine until i update the phone unfurtunatly i decide to make the update and right after that instead of the signal bars a circle with a line across the circle, it says i have no imei and i have no baseband the phone is supposly runnin Android 4.3 ml2 and i have tried downgrading to mf1 it wont allow and im going to try to download MI2 to see if i can downgrade from there but please if somebody has a different solution im not thinking on please help me. i just purchase the phone but im not in the united states so i cant take it to best buy and Samsung here in Guatemala wont help me. :crying:

I don't think you're going to be able to flash MI2 because of the new bootloader. You're probably going to have to try reflashing ML2 Odin package and hopefully that will solve your problems.

If Samsung won't honor your warranty then you might want to try taking it back to the place you purchased it and see if they will. I do have one question though, how did your phone update if you're in Guatemala? I thought only phones on the AT&T network were able to receive the OTA update.

alphabeast

Feb 6, 2014
Guatemala
I don't think you're going to be able to flash MI2 because of the new bootloader. You're probably going to have to try reflashing ML2 Odin package and hopefully that will solve your problems.

If Samsung won't honor your warranty then you might want to try taking it back to the place you purchased it and see if they will. I do have one question though, how did your phone update if you're in Guatemala? I thought only phones on the AT&T network were able to receive the OTA update.

Yeah i can see now that i cant flash anything back hopefully we will find a root option for this, because the ML2 i have tried to reinstalled it like 10 times and still no luck i get the same thing over and over again if im not wrong my efs folder is empty thats why im getting this kind of problem. i get the phone over eBay so i wont be able to get it back. :( and i get the ota from the file and install it trough the phone in odin mode. so im kinda stucked here :(

But i have a big question isnt there a way to swipe everything from the phone? delete the whole Android system??? cause ill try anything by now lol

Yeah i can see now that i cant flash anything back hopefully we will find a root option for this, because the ML2 i have tried to reinstalled it like 10 times and still no luck i get the same thing over and over again if im not wrong my efs folder is empty thats why im getting this kind of problem. i get the phone over eBay so i wont be able to get it back. :( and i get the ota from the file and install it trough the phone in odin mode. so im kinda stucked here :(

But i have a big question isnt there a way to swipe everything from the phone? delete the whole Android system??? cause ill try anything by now lol

Maybe this? You're going to need to search for "repair imei" in google and see what you can find. As a last resort if you have anybody you trust in the US, you could ship them the phone and have them take it to Best Buy.

I don't really know what else to do, hopefully somebody else has a better answer for you.