Adding toggles to my notification pull-down area

Search This thread

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
The attached picture is how my notification area looks
I got a settings button on top-right of screen, it opens settings app.

But the settings app starts slowly, and usually used up so much ram.
After I closed the settings app and back to my previous using app, It's already closed and restarting.

Is there any way to add a button and a page then when I tap on it, the notification area will switch to the added page with the toggles like WiFi and brightness or something?

Sorry for my bad English...
Sent from my HTC Desire 200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1399005222695.jpg
    1399005222695.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
The attached picture is how my notification area looks
I got a settings button on top-right of screen, it opens settings app.

But the settings app starts slowly, and usually used up so much ram.
After I closed the settings app and back to my previous using app, It's already closed and restarting.

Is there any way to add a button and a page then when I tap on it, the notification area will switch to the added page with the toggles like WiFi and brightness or something?

You can root your device and install "xposed framework" + the module "gravity box". Gravity box provides features to change quicksetting toggles. May work, may not. Just try it if you're bored :D

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
You can root your device and install "xposed framework" + the module "gravity box". Gravity box provides features to change quicksetting toggles. May work, may not. Just try it if you're bored :D

I know the module, but my HTC Desire 200 stock Rom is ICS 4.0.3, gravity box supports only JB and up.
I can't figure out any other method than mod systemui.apk and framework-res.apk right now.
Ps. There's no working recovery and newer Rom for this phone now and maybe forever