brick xt925

Search This thread

spart'84120

Aug 1, 2012
hi guys ,
yesterday after a freeze of my phone when i want unlock it i made a forced reboot but my phone stuck on unlocked BL logo . i restart in recovery to make wipe but the twrp didn't open it stuck on twrp logo ; i decided to return to stock with rsd but i have a error . rsd say phone returned fail and on the phone : failed to read signature for partition aboot .

any help would be appreciate
thanks

Last edited:

bweN diorD

Jun 12, 2011
hi guys ,
yesterday after a freeze of my phone when i want unlock it i made a forced reboot but my phone stuck on unlocked BL logo . i restart in recovery to make wipe but the twrp didn't open it stuck on twrp logo ; i decided to return to stock with rsd but i have a error . rsd say phone returned fail and on the phone : failed to read signature for partition aboot .

any help would be appreciate
thanks

try re-partitioning first with Mfastboot. its the moto version of fastboot, and the only one confirmed to fix partition errors.
i cant say for sure, but re-flashing the partitions before the rom has saved many phones.
maybe it can help you also.

eltoffer

Aug 17, 2012
Metepec
try re-partitioning first with Mfastboot. its the moto version of fastboot, and the only one confirmed to fix partition errors.
i cant say for sure, but re-flashing the partitions before the rom has saved many phones.
maybe it can help you also.

please help how do i do that :/ i got the EXACT same problem