Fingers itching to flash 421?

I'm loving 412 on 10.1
and 421 on I900.
I hope 421 will be soon available on 10.1
Hope it will be a new year gift?:crying:

Chaaqoti

Jul 14, 2012
Chicago,IL
I really like this rom, but I get a random UI crashes once in a while . Another thing, but while it's off, the screen flashes for a few seconds and then off during sleep. Also what is the best kernel for this tablet? Using P7510 wifi 912 max 216 min interactive governor noop IO scheduler.

*mondman*

Jul 17, 2012
R: [ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean - Galaxy 10.1_p4 & p4wifi[v3.1]

Hi guys, in this rom i can watch the videos .flv??

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Chouie

Dec 1, 2011
Does anyone have an issue/problem with typing with the virtual keyboard? When I type in an in-app input field, the keyboard disappears (or turns off) after typing 1 or 2 letters.

odeccacccp

Dec 20, 2011
Bradford West Gwillimbury
Does anyone have an issue/problem with typing with the virtual keyboard? When I type in an in-app input field, the keyboard disappears (or turns off) after typing 1 or 2 letters.

What do u mean virtual?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I really like this rom, but I get a random UI crashes once in a while . Another thing, but while it's off, the screen flashes for a few seconds and then off during sleep. Also what is the best kernel for this tablet? Using P7510 wifi 912 max 216 min interactive governor noop IO scheduler.

I am using A kernel 1400 max,312 min, interactive or on demand, cqf. no random ui crashes, but one. When going in settings, interface and clicking navigation bar.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

ogg1e

Nov 9, 2009
Where can I get a functional Gapps for the wifi version?

It's not in the OTA section, and I downloaded the one from here but it's for 4.2:

http://www.slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/all/viewdownload/24-addons/1429-slim-gapps

But gmail, play store etc just keep crashing.

I then when and installed the older 4.1.2 version from here and cleared the data for the apps:

http://slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/all/viewcategory/159-addons-full-packages-4-1-2

But the play store stills keeps crashing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawlima

ogg1e

Nov 9, 2009
For whatever reason, they don't seem to be crashing anymore.

However, I'm now unable to update to the latest gmail and youtube from the play store.

It says:

"The package file was not signed correctly. Uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again."

If I do remove it and try to install it from the store, it then fails with an incompatible type. How disappointing.

twg007

Aug 19, 2013
SlimBeanOP.png

hey guys
i present you my compiled slim rom for galaxy 10.1 :good:
realy it is nice rom
:)

Check out feature list slim-bean-features

Download :
Download p4_3g here

Download p4wifi here ( i didn't test it )

Credits :
SlimTeam
full list of credits full list of credits
pershoot

qq

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

SlimBeanOP.png

hey guys
i present you my compiled slim rom for galaxy 10.1 :good:
realy it is nice rom
:)

Check out feature list slim-bean-features

Download :
Download p4_3g here

Download p4wifi here ( i didn't test it )

Credits :
SlimTeam
full list of credits full list of credits
pershoot

Hi! Thanks for creating this slimbean version port to the Samsung Tab 10.1 gt-p7510.
I have succesfully flashed this ROM to my tablet and I love it!

Just have 2 questions:

1) Will you be making port of 4.2.2 jelly bean or 4.3 jellybean of Slimbean for the Samsung Tab 10.1 gt-p7510?
2) After flashing the device, the tablet is no longer recognized by windows 7 and it doesn't show up and mount itself.
The device was showing up and it would mount it's own storage to be access by windows OS. I did fixed the adb interface
by installing PDAnet usb drivers, but the device still will not show up in windows explorer. I also have the Samsung USB drivers
installed ( the same one that used to work with the tablet when running the factory stock android, I believe android 3)
Do you know of a fix or modification that needs to be done to slimbean (linux script or module) or otherwise that could fix this problem?

Thank you very much for your work on slimbean.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts