[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

brownrt

Dec 1, 2008
Washington, DC
So I have some great news that will apply to a small percentage of you. The Sony live view works flawlessly with the rom as-is. The stock ROM would constantly disconnect and force you to re-pair the device frequently. This ROM auto pairs the device making it a useful product. These can be had on Amazon for about $25. Good luck.

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Have you tried gps status on the market? It lets you reset your gps data and download fresh.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I've been running this app after resetting the agps data for about 30 minutes to no avail. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent from my XT926 using xda app-developers app

So I have some great news that will apply to a small percentage of you. The Sony live view works flawlessly with the rom as-is. The stock ROM would constantly disconnect and force you to re-pair the device frequently. This ROM auto pairs the device making it a useful product

Awesome! I'm glad to hear this, I love the rom I'm on but the constant repairing is a 'lil irksome.

michael7168

Jan 19, 2011
Are the people having GPS issues restoring backups first... or trying the GPS before touching anything else?

All I did was restore a backup of a stock 4.1.2 rom(can be any rom that you know had working GPS) booted it up to make sure it was working in Google maps. Then I wiped everything even system(not sure if this is needed but did it anyway) and restored my backup of this rom and GPS locked on first try and been that way since(12 hours). Now before I did all this my GPS would only lock on if I turned WiFi on. As soon as I leave a WiFi area it was back to no GPS.

Sent from my XT926

Last edited:

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
Pulled a logcat of an incoming call and outgoing call, here is an excerpt: http://pastebin.com/uMFcs7KR

Epinter: PM me or something if you need more. I am also hosting the full logcats on my dropbox account.

Edit: Forgot to mention I pulled this with TE, so there might be some fluff in there when I was changing apps, CTRL+C to quit the logcat, etc. I'll snag the -b radio one in a moment.

Last edited:

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Pulled a logcat of an incoming call and outgoing call, here is an excerpt: http://pastebin.com/uMFcs7KR

Epinter: PM me or something if you need more. I am also hosting the full logcats on my dropbox account.

Edit: Forgot to mention I pulled this with TE, so there might be some fluff in there when I was changing apps, CTRL+C to quit the logcat, etc. I'll snag the -b radio one in a moment.

Another phone, but...

Same problem:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2008894&page=181

a strange fix for that problem:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39552843&postcount=1896

Another post:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39562135&postcount=1905

Reactions: Ban-Hammer

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
Reactions: jldr and epinter

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
filtering the logs I found this:

Code:
[B]W/NetworkManagementSocketTagger( 1365): untagSocket(41) failed with errno -22[/B]
E/ALSADevice(  270): dlsym:Error:(null) Loading acdb_loader_get_ecrx_device
[B]W/NotificationMgr( 9733): CallerInfo isn't available while Call object is available.[/B]
E/BluetoothPhoneService( 9733): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call
E/HeadsetStateMachine( 1554): terminateScoUsingVirtualVoiceCall:No present call to terminate
W/NotificationManager( 2602): notify: id corrupted: sent 1, got back 0
E/NotificationService(  714): Suppressing notification from package com.vito.lux by user request.
W/dalvikvm( 9733): threadid=28: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x41b59930)
[B]E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-3072
E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): java.lang.RuntimeException: Method called after release()
E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): 	at android.media.ToneGenerator.stopTone(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): 	at com.android.phone.CallNotifier$SignalInfoTonePlayer.run(CallNotifier.java:1825)
W/ActivityManager(  714): Process com.android.phone has crashed too many times: killing![/B]
The exception seems to be caused by the error in the first line above.
-22 is Invalid Argument. Don't know where is the problem yet.

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
filtering the logs I found this:

Code:
[B]W/NetworkManagementSocketTagger( 1365): untagSocket(41) failed with errno -22[/B]
[B]W/NotificationMgr( 9733): CallerInfo isn't available while Call object is available.[/B]
E/BluetoothPhoneService( 9733): Could not get a handle on Connection object for the call
E/HeadsetStateMachine( 1554): terminateScoUsingVirtualVoiceCall:No present call to terminate
W/NotificationManager( 2602): notify: id corrupted: sent 1, got back 0
E/NotificationService(  714): Suppressing notification from package com.vito.lux by user request.
W/dalvikvm( 9733): threadid=28: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x41b59930)
[B]E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-3072
E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): java.lang.RuntimeException: Method called after release()
E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): 	at android.media.ToneGenerator.stopTone(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 9733): 	at com.android.phone.CallNotifier$SignalInfoTonePlayer.run(CallNotifier.java:1825)
W/ActivityManager(  714): Process com.android.phone has crashed too many times: killing![/B]
The exception seems to be caused by the error in the first line above.
-22 is Invalid Argument. Don't know where is the problem yet.

After a very lazy google search, most people report that error with the exchange service.

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Here to report I'm back ! I couldn't stay away apparently.

Keep in mind I haven't rebooted yet but: I have GPS, MMS, and phone app working.

1) did the stock gps lock trick using nexesque
2) installed a new copy of cm10.1 and did not wipe anything following install
3) did not connect wifi during setup process
4) downloaded and used maps immediately
5) found my phone number listed in status under settings and verified mms through a few tests
6) made a few test calls after switching language to English with no FCS.

I'm going to reboot after restoring some apps via titanium. I'll let everyone know if it holds.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: epinter

skinien

Aug 6, 2010
San Diego
Just to let everyone know, the MMS issue may be a Verizon one. My RAZR HD running 9.16 lost the ability to send/receive MMS today until I called Verizon and they disabled then reenabled MMS for me. Then same thing happened to my brothers RAZR HD yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Reactions: epinter

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Didn't try restore stock ROM yet but my gps down.

Edit : Logcat sent in PM.
It is more than just "no audio call on car dock". The phone app crash when you try to make a call (when you launch phone call after composing number)

Last edited:

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
So I flashed stock retail rom again, titanium backup, GPS status, had fix in a few seconds.
Wiped everything, installed cm, gapps, logged my Google account, restored GPS status.
It solved my issue. Gps I is working now.

Reactions: Youngunn2008

irrrze

Aug 15, 2007
It happens if you choose to sync date time with mobile carrier, just disable WiFi for a while and mobile data connection.

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

douglasanpa

Mar 5, 2011
Guarulhos
www.ndrade.org
I've another bug. Very odd...
After every reboot phone's date and time resets to 29.12.2012 3:22am.
Has anyone experienced such behaviour?

My Whatsapp not let me forget it ...

Epinter you use the app Operadora DDD? It does not work on CM10 or CM10.1 only in stock ... I spoke with the developer he said he must have something wrong in the ROM, you are already aware of something?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...