Viper ROM with superCID

Search This thread

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I downloaded the ROM, the updater-script does have Verizon coding, so the ROM *should* (FLASH AT OWN RISK)

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I downloaded the ROM, the updater-script does have Verizon coding, so the ROM *should* (FLASH AT OWN RISK)
Although, I doubt things will work 100%

masucu

Dec 18, 2010
Romania
I flashed the international Viper and all worked aside the WIFI, same with Maximus HD and ARHD. They all work just fine aside the wifi. I am on ARHD atm. Checking if there are other things tht don't work. I changed the CID to 1111111

ericerk

Jun 21, 2010
I flashed the international Viper and all worked aside the WIFI, same with Maximus HD and ARHD. They all work just fine aside the wifi. I am on ARHD atm. Checking if there are other things tht don't work. I changed the CID to 1111111

Seriously?

That is so Freaking Cool!!!

jessbowring

Jul 20, 2012
Saco
Apparently Turge is working on a Viper port to the VZW.

While the International version may flash, I would doubt you would have fully working device. I know I would not risk it.

Looking forward to viper on the m8. Been my dd on my m7 since I discovered it and absolutely love it. And I am never happy with a Rom for more than a month or two before wanting something else.

hutchjim

Aug 9, 2012
So I gave it a shot and I got it to boot up, but I got no data! Bummer!

hello what i did was changed out the cusomized folder to verizon.inside that folder is the cid and i also took and put all the apn conf.xml to etc and the app vzwapnlib.apk and the vzwpermission put that into private app folder re zipped it with the android kitchen wella .there is a few things that will say cant locate what country your from just egnore that till your simcard kicks in.its been working for me and im on skydragon.oh another thing is in build prop i just changed the default network number from 9 t0 10 i dont know if it helped but i did everything i could.i have everything working awesome wifi pictur mms everything.well thats what i did because i wanted to try so bad lol