Search This thread

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
Oh god no. HTC is no good in my book.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

audi_on_u

May 13, 2010
gosh no...never

gosh no....that's a complete waste of even producing a phone...the specs on it alone make me laugh when my htc g2 would still out-preform the htc one...to jump ship from the galaxy s2 to that...what can i say but happy disappointment, just like the nexus...my two cents

evohog

Jun 17, 2010
sahuarita,az
The amaze drove me from ever using htc again. Htc unlock is hella bogus, if you like control over what you buy than htc has pretty much alienated all its loyal customers. With sammy from now on, or until they piss me off again:)

via my bleached S2

bobby3306

Feb 1, 2012
VA
HTC one s would be a down grade...now if was the one X....that woulda been worth looking at

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
Doesn't it use the same processor as our phones?

Hmm looking it up, the specs seem nice.

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
htc last best release was probably the mt4g.

I have practically played with every other t-mobile released htc phones and I have to say they're all disappointing besides the amaze's camera.

So I would wait for more feedbacks and wait for a htc phone that stands out more than its detailed specs.

K

Killbynature

HTC one s has a better processor snapdragon s4 crushes tegra3. Stay away from tegra products. But the lack of expandable storage. Also non removable battery kills that phone cloud storage doesn't make up for expandable storage. Especially if it isn't permanent storage.

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
The amaze drove me from ever using htc again. Htc unlock is hella bogus, if you like control over what you buy than htc has pretty much alienated all its loyal customers. With sammy from now on, or until they piss me off again:)

via my bleached S2

I agree. After the amaze debacle I am done with them.

leo321

Jan 15, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Definitely the best all around awesome phone ever made by HTC is the hd2. I still got mine... waiting on my LCD replacement to arrive... butterfingers!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

galaxylu

Feb 28, 2012
Good phone!

is a beautiful phone, but the problem, as on the iphone, there is the possibility to easily change the battery or to use external memory or other devices, a bit limited, but a good phone!

Freddy2Fred

Jul 19, 2007
Bronx, NY
Im not gonna lie. The One X looks nice. They actually made it look good for once. Now, when it comes to waste of money, No. I'll be patiently waiting for the Galaxy S III. Its quad core, 1080p resolution. Samsung is just better anyways.

Top Liked Posts