[Q] Bricked L337 with Safestrap recovery

Search This thread

NeoGriim

Feb 23, 2014
So, I haven't been able to find anything through searching and I've reached a dead end.

I rooted and unlocked my phone and I wanted to get a custom ROM on it. So, I downloaded a rom and went to install it on safestrap, I tried a ROM partition but it said I only had 12 MB free space and couldn't make a slot, so I figured, What the heck? I don't like the stock rom anyway why not go ahead and put the rom on that partition? So I wiped the stock rom and went to install the custom rom on it and it didn't go through. I thought about it for a second and figured, maybe if I do I full wipe, not just a factory reset, so I wiped everything and went to install the custom rom and it still didn't work. Now I can't find a Rom to put on it that works, the stock rom is totally gone and it won't boot.

I have the ATT I337 Galaxy S4, originally it had an mk2 on it but I installed MF3 instead to get it unlocked. I honestly don't have much more information for it but I'll try to get it to you if you ask for it.

At this point I'm willing to go back to the stock rom and never mess with my phone again, I just need it up and running. I can't go back to the carrier to get it fixed because I bought it off craigslist and don't have a phone number. I tried downloading the stock ROMS but can't seem to get them installed with ODIN. Is there another program I may be able to use to do that? At this point, like I said, I just want to get it back to working condition.