[Q] Flashing roms then returning to stock using restore in twrp recovery

Search This thread

xTW3DDL3x

Mar 11, 2014
Is it possible to flash a rom then return to stock rom using the original backup i made in twrp recovery. I have looked for a stock rom but cant find one for the uk network three.
Thanks Nathan :)
New to flashing roms ect

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Is it possible to flash a rom then return to stock rom using the original backup i made in twrp recovery. I have looked for a stock rom but cant find one for the uk network three.
New to flashing roms ect

Yes

+

There is 2 nandroid backups (CWM and TWRP) for Three UK at HTC1guru.com (for CID H3G__001). Also a guru reset rom (stock rom) 2.24.771.3 for Three UK/Italy/Sweden/Austria

Don't forget to make a copy of your nandroid backup on your computer just in case you wipe everything on your phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: xTW3DDL3x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New to flashing roms ect

Yes

+

There is 2 nandroid backups (CWM and TWRP) for Three UK at HTC1guru.com (for CID H3G__001). Also a guru reset rom (stock rom) 2.24.771.3 for Three UK/Italy/Sweden/Austria

Don't forget to make a copy of your nandroid backup on your computer just in case you wipe everything on your phone.