[Q] Mightytext Sync Issues?

Search This thread

chunology

Jan 6, 2011
Does anyone else have issues with SMS sent directly from the phone not syncing with mightytext?

Texts sent from the mightytext through the browser seem be sync fine but SMS sent directly from the phone don't show up :(

rneppell

Aug 30, 2008
Does anyone else have issues with SMS sent directly from the phone not syncing with mightytext?

Texts sent from the mightytext through the browser seem be sync fine but SMS sent directly from the phone don't show up :(

Yeah, I seem to be having the exact same problem. I also get a warning message from Chrome that says that my phone isn't confirming that messages are being sent (when I send them from Chrome) --- but it appears they actually *are* going out successfully, the confirmation just isn't getting back to Mightytext on Chrome.

Haven't had time to dig deeper / debug, but will share anything I find and hope you'll do the same...

Rob

Reactions: nicenice19

unity311mu

Jul 19, 2008
Saint Louis, MO
Yeah, I seem to be having the exact same problem. I also get a warning message from Chrome that says that my phone isn't confirming that messages are being sent (when I send them from Chrome) --- but it appears they actually *are* going out successfully, the confirmation just isn't getting back to Mightytext on Chrome.

Haven't had time to dig deeper / debug, but will share anything I find and hope you'll do the same...

Rob

I'm having the same exact issue....did you guys ever figure anything out or hear anything about this? Just got my t-mo G3 yesterday but I'm an avid MightyText user so I've definitely been noticing in. I haven't found anything else in my research either...tried clear data, cache, uninstall/reinstall, but it seems to be an issue with the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Rob