[CM12][5.1.1][Lollerpop][KANG] Grouper nightly kangs

Search This thread

T-Keith

Sep 9, 2010
PSA: The new GAPPS is now linked on Euroskank. For those still wondering which version to use, that's what I just flashed. ;)

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk 4

It says it doesn't include googlegallery aka camera. So, any idea where I can get that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

cammel

Jan 18, 2008
Buenos Aires
@makelegs on the 2 latest builds if I open any game the nexus 7 completely freeze and I can only reboot it by pressing the power button for a few seconds...
I went back to August 8 build and the games are working again..
Just letting you know.
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 4

makelegs

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City
@makelegs on the 2 latest builds if I open any game the nexus 7 completely freeze and I can only reboot it by pressing the power button for a few seconds...
Just letting you know.
Thanks!

This week was crazy! I haven't flashed much of anything! Haven't had time!

I can tell you....my builds all crashed, except for grouper, on thurs. So nothing would surprise me, honestly. The weird thing is....why did grouper compile at all?

I'm sleep deprived, so I will wait and build tomorrow morning, most likely. Seems like some action has been taking place over the last few days. We'll see how meaningful it all is!

It's always more fun when you're not quite sure what to expect from CM! :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: cammel

cammel

Jan 18, 2008
Buenos Aires
This week was crazy! I haven't flashed much of anything! Haven't had time!

I can tell you....my builds all crashed, except for grouper, on thurs. So nothing would surprise me, honestly. The weird thing is....why did grouper compile at all?

I'm sleep deprived, so I will wait and build tomorrow morning, most likely. Seems like some action has been taking place over the last few days. We'll see how meaningful it all is!

It's always more fun when you're not quite sure what to expect from CM! :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Well, it really seems that you have had a really hard week!
No problem dude, I just wanted to let you know! ;)
Thanks a lot for your hard work!

TheDarkDefender

Aug 5, 2012
Reston, VA
Just letting you know.
Thanks!

+1

I thought something was up with the game,and i uninstalled it. Lol.

Any game specifically?

Sent from my Nexus 4

T-Keith

Sep 9, 2010
Anyone else having good trouble with YouTube? It just hangs while loading a video. I tried a clean flash, wiping data, and reinstalling. Running m-kernel also.

cancrippler

Aug 23, 2009
Great ROM. Better than the nightlies. Can feel the love. I read that there is a fix for the electron beam animation for the nexus 7 awaiting approval from cm. Is there a way to add that to this ROM? Now, checking the box gets the fade out. Focal shouldn't have a switch camera option on our device, since there is only one camera. It gives an error message and can't connect to any camera if tried.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    skank-logo-lrg.png

This is a self-compiled kang of CM12 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

NEW BUILDS ANNOUNCE IMMEDIATELY ON TWITTER @Makelegs

Latest Lollerpop build

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im):

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

cherry.png
    Cherry picks and other modifications
    cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

idybV.png
    Available via ROM Manager and Goo Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed
    UPDATE to KitKat 4.4.1!!!

Ok guys... For those of you who haven't given up on waiting for me to get my **** working, over here.... It's finally time to flash some skanky cm11!

Between having a baby, buying a new house, moving into said house, and some general ****ery with my build-machine.... I have finally managed to catch up to KitKat. In fact, we just skipped 4.4 and went straight to 4.4.1!

The official skanky cm11 directory for grouper will be added to the site soon. For now, you can flash the rom linked below. It's working well for me at the moment. Refer to the cherry pick list on Flo, if you're interested in the add-ons. Otherwise, flash away! And...thanks for your patience.

<LINK DELETED>

:good::cool::good:
    Welcome to CM12!!!

Now serving LOLLERPOP!!!
    Just to add perspective, here's an example of what makes this community cool. One guy asks about electron beam for grouper. I find the commit he was talking about; forgotten on the 10.1 branch. I talk to the author and find out he can't duplicate the commit on 10.2 because his hdd died. I commit it to 10.2 on his behalf. 2 days later it gets merged into the nightly build. In the meantime, somebody else using a different device notices it and uses it to fix their device too....

...... all because somebody asked the question. One question in a kang thread resulted in an improved official CM 10.2! Albeit minor.
    That's good stuff, y'all! :)

Sorry for my silence, lately, folks. It's been crazy over here. For some reason my box doesn't seem to want to cooperate with 4.4. I'm probably gonna have to severely overhaul my entire setup. Meanwhile, I'm in the busiest part of Q4, and have been moving to a new house. I just haven't had the time to start fresh on my box to get these builds rolling. It's pretty effing stupid that it won't compile. This should have been the easiest upgrade so far.

Either way....my apologies. The builds will start flowing as soon as I can get stuff fixed. Stay tuned! :)

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk 4