CyanogenMod 10.2.1.x - GT-I9195 - Stable/Nightlies - Bug Reports & Discussion

Search This thread

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
So you removed some tiles for your screenshots? By default, I get the attached standard tile layout.
Fair enough though.... Hope they sort it out for you...
I like it left aligned as it shows there is more toggles to the right. Whether 5, 5.5 or 6, you still have to swype to get to the 6th+ tile.
Anyway, good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app

How can you even argue against this, since all who set their toggles know how many they got and know that they have to swype to see the missing onces that don't fit on the screen. But theres no reason for it having empty space.

btnetro

Jul 22, 2013
I am having this issuee also. If I enable 5 toggles in quick toggle status bar, there is an empty space. If I select 6 toggles, there are 5 and 1/2 and I have to swipe to get the 5th.
This was not in 10.1
On this matter the rom looks like it hasn't got any attention to details.

Last edited:

b0g

Oct 21, 2012
hy,

can flash boot.img from cm 10.1 or cm 10.2 to stock firmware i9195, to resolve drain battery?

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
New nightly is up, it has FM radio app which is imo much better than the Spirit radio and also free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whosat

labbe-

Jun 4, 2012
Turku
hy,

can flash boot.img from cm 10.1 or cm 10.2 to stock firmware i9195, to resolve drain battery?

no. and its not the kernel that is drainin battery, its all the samsung crap and bloatware. if you want cm battery life, flash cm

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

btnetro

Jul 22, 2013

leripe

Mar 18, 2012
The toggle issue is still here and very easy to reproduce so Whosat please add it, maybe somebody will take a look at it.
To me it looks ugly, like some unfinished work.

Yep, it feels like someone had great idea to make new nice looking toggle icons, but forgot to align them right.

tomogo

Nov 12, 2007
Prague
www.tomogo.cz
Hi
Thanks a lot for new version of 10.2 mainly for FM radio and a lot of bug corrections.

But still persists problem with screen mirroring.
Audio works but instead of picture there is color mismatch panic on the TV :)

And still slow with playing AVCHD (.MTS) format.

Last edited:

tobiaskarlsen

Sep 26, 2011
DashClock

Hi there.

It has come to my understanding, that CyanogenMod has a built-in DashClock extension.
I would like to know, if it supports using a pin/pattern unlock... and if it's possible to force it to use up the space on the lock screen, instead of insisting on staying in the top of the screen?

I can't seem to find any information about it :(

Thanks in advance.

zetcamp

Mar 11, 2009
Hi mates.

Where are a lot of similar questions at forum like a "How to remove Emergency Call from lockscreen". But I can't find any suitable guide for CM 10.2 lockscreen.

Can someone share link or something like a guide for removing "Emergency Call" from stock CM 10.2 lockscreen (Please, don't advice to install 3rd party lockscreen, coz I need only CM 10.2 stock lockscreen).

Sorry for my English.

Last edited:

Rackell

Mar 25, 2013
I report some bug,
My device GT-9190 serrano3G

1-)Calculator is force close
2-)Back button does not work with some programs

Thanks for hard work.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

arco68

Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010

btnetro

Jul 22, 2013
Could be an isolated incident.
Arco can you do something about that ugly toggle line-up ?

So far I love this build, battery life is VERY impressive. Even better than 10.1 and more than double than stock rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Short list from the top of my head:

BLN
    Fixed emergency calling
    Some camera fixes
    Some kernel updates

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    logo-cid.png

*UPDATE: Both the Galaxy S4 Mini LTE and international 3G variants now have official STABLE releases on CM10.2.1.x! Get them at http://get.cm/?device=serranoltexx and http://get.cm/?device=serrano3gxx respectively.

This thread is to discuss any issues you may have or bug reports to raise regarding the CM10.2.1 nightlies AND stable versions for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE variant (GT-I9195) only.

Opened this thread so that newbies can also post their issues here, as well as to keep the release thread clean for development-related discussions only.

** DO NOT USE THE JIRA BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLIES!

Nightlies changelog

-------

Links
    Release thread / Development discussion | CyanogenMod 10.2

How to install CM10.2

1. Root and install using ONLY CWM recovery (available here: [RECOVERY][ROOT] Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE (GT-I9195))
    2. Copy all the files you downloaded for CM10.2 (From http://get.cm/?device=serranoltexx) into your SD card along with the Google Applications (Optional, recommended - get the latest one for CM10.2.x)
    3. Boot into CWM (Vol Up + Home just as the phone is booting up, navigate using Vol btns, HOME to select, POWER to back)
    4. Make a backup of your NANDroid (Optional - Do this if you wish to return to your previous ROM)
    5. Select "wipe data/factory reset" and press Yes
    6. Select wipe cache partition" and press Yes
    7. Flash cm-10.2-2013xxxx-XXX-serranoltexx.zip file FIRST (or RC or stable)
    8. Then flash gapps (Optional, recommended)

Notes
    • When upgrading between CM versions, you still need to flash the gapps module after upgrading as /system is wiped.
    • Notes about updating to latest stock FW before flashing custom ROMs
    • Screenshot is Vol-Down + Home in CM
    • The ROM comes with a Superuser app. You don't need to install another one.
    • When installing themes which appear to be improperly compiled, apply the default system theme and reboot and try again.
    • CM doesn't come with a IR Remote app.

-------------------------

It would help greatly to be detailed in your bug reports and to provide logs (in [code][/code] blocks), in an organised manner.

LIST OF ISSUES

Unverified
    • Camera doesn't work / HDR crashes camera [1] [2] [3]
    • Screen Mirroring not fully working [1]
    • Unable to turn volume down in call [1] [2]
    • Charger: screen does not turn off when power button short-pressed [1]

Verified & Reproduced / Work-in-Progress
    • -

Fixed / In coming build

User-fixable
    • none yet

Unable to reproduce / Unique to certain users / Unable to fix / Kernel issue
    • Missing 4.3 feature: "App Ops" [1] - CM merged it with Privacy Guard

-------------------------

FEATURE REQUESTS

Requests
    • Display Calibration
    • Button Lights Notification (BLN) kernel support
    • USB-OTG, MHL kernel support [1]

Accepted (being/will be worked on in the future)

Rejected

----
    Last updated: 31 Oct 2013, 1821hrs (+8GMT)
    @everyone that has tried 10.2 nightlies...in your user opinion , which 10.2 nightly do you consider as more stable and bug free?

cm-10.2-20131022-NIGHTLY-serranoltexx, but on the other hand none of them is that stable and bug free so I just use the latest.
    New Nightly for Cyanogenmod 10.2 ist up :good:
    the default cm-kernel will not be replaced by my kernel in the cm-rom. you have to flash it every time you flash new rom(version).