[Bootanimation] Colorized Collection - 32 Types, 84 Zips

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just like countless other threads, I myself decided to start my own collection of boot animations. However, unlike others, I've decided to expand the collection by colorizing animations to meet everyone's themes. There might not be anything now, but later on I'll have multiple colors per animation.

The boot animations are NOT flashable.
    If you don't know what you are doing, read below

The manual way of changing your boot animation
    1. Find the original directory of your bootanimation.zip
    2. Copy the new zip to that location
    3. Delete your old zip
    4. Rename the new zip to "bootanimation.zip"
    5. Give it permissions rw-rw-r-- (use Root Explorer or another file explorer with root)
    6. Reboot (or soft reboot)

If you want, you can also check out a boot animation app in the play store. Supposedly, it can also help reduce the choppiness. Please note which directory the app is sending the zip.

I apologize in advance if the links are messed up. Mediafire is really weird and sometimes doesn't copy the link even when it says it does. If anything is wrong, just let me know. The folder with everything is here

To save space, I will only be posting previews of one particular color. The link will direct you to a folder where you can pick which color you like (I will generally do white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta). If you have any requests, tag me or pm me and I'll see what I can do :)

***Though I have colorized and maybe created zips out of gifs, none of these are made from scratch. Additionally, I have not tested all of them. Some are slightly laggy and I'm trying to fix them where I can***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matrix - blue, red, white

2hc8uqrztkturigfg.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cm AOKP - cyan

tthbrf12ge9yy3ffg.jpg

Odyssey - multicolored, b&w

Taken from the best 4.3 rom for Ville

sbb0v68bifbklrxfg.jpg

Speedo - blue

dadw8l9a0w65y4ufg.jpg

Spikes - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

s876cv06c1s601ifg.jpg

Stars - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

2v76o2uz2u6zoyifg.jpg

Cube - red

rj9w58pbexbt9g2fg.jpg

Tekwavs - multicolored, white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

s50yax76l6v8ipwfg.jpg

Plazma I - white, red, yellow, green, bright green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

m7zlqswmf3rsbwwfg.jpg

Plazma II - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, magenta

1fs2cpl0jojk0abfg.jpg

Ring - cyan

t9ib4p4fiqse1twfg.jpg
    I present to you, the illusions. These ones were from gifs (and should probably be new :) )

Paper Sun

UDokyvi.gif

Spinner

0grd4nqdm57997ufg.jpg

Spinner Through Space

yt58rftk7h9cgqvfg.jpg

Circle

7a8wpp0samhbnfufg.jpg

Jelly

n78x3jx8f8ot907fg.jpg

Triangle

w6x4R2q.gif

Triangle 2

o46y51y3csd49dgfg.jpg

Mind Warp

OSQq3zF.gif

Mind Warp 2

aWCh4VM.gif

Sphere

VJrWFlK.gif

Sphere 2

5aY2m5g.gif

Spiked Sphere

hITETYE.gif

Trippy

nf9e55g.gif

Twisted Rings

Hu0pY7u.gif

Warping Sphere

I6DHSPF.gif
    I present to you, the android zips
    Animations were made by @aph

Android - white, red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple

sl6luzal6ox85c1fg.jpg

Galaxy Ace

9l1sLZm.gif

Android Particles

dk3SSyN.gif
    I'm generally focused on making rom specific boot animations now. This one took a few hours, but I think it's decent...

Twisted Matrix

eCadX28.gif

ZdEBXQO.png

Edit: fixed the sizing issue
    Thanks for all these beautiful bootanimations ! :D

The "speedo" link links to the "plasma2" web page ;)

Envoyé de mon HTC One S en utilisant Tapatalk

They're nice, in fact I've used already one of these. You might want to check the links again though. Clicking on the CM/AOKP link brings you the "matrix" boot animation, clicking on the "Cube" link goes to "CM/AOKP" and maybe others as well.... Guess you've wrongly copy/paste some of them

Haha oops.. I'll change it now