New problem

Search This thread

ovenbird

Jun 18, 2014
I'm trying to instal Cyanomodgen, and have it working properly, thats my ultimate goal

I wiped my phone completely

I do CANNOT physically put my SD card to a computer atm, I'm trying to work around it

Odin does recognize my device, I can only install TWRP for some reason and not CWM with Odin ( program stops working with CWM and crashes ) I have tried different types of CWM, to no avail. I used to have it, then switched to TWRP for testing purposes

I would much rather use CWM, honestly. Any ideas why thats not working?

I am using ADB push filename.zip /sdcard/ for my cyanomodgen and when I go into my file manager I do not see my files anywhere at all, but when I go to wipe stuff, I can see there is 200mb in there( obviously its there but i cant see it )

There's a sideload.zip in there idk what that is

I've tried sideloading the cyanomodgen.zip and I get a radio error ( maybe its just the nightly file messed up, not sure )

I have tried installing CWM with heimdall, and I have to replace my phones drivers with theirs and it tells me it was successful but when I reboot I get stuck in firmware upgrade encountered an issue and the only way to fix that is to re-install the original drivers

I just tried heimdall again, failed, bout to reinstall TWRP and await further assistance.

ovenbird

Jun 18, 2014
Got CWM working, converted back to stock image and now I'm going to try this all over again, just keeping everyone updated

ovenbird

Jun 18, 2014
I fixed my phone completely, full updated and functioning properly except video not working on snapchat, other than that its perfect, i think the nightly build has something to do with my camera.

I'll leave this thread here in-case anyone has the same problem I can come back and help them.