[ROM] CM10 for RAZR HD XT925

Search This thread

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
Hello,

I've been using your build with no problem so far, aside of the wifi and the camera problem. Launcher acts normal. Also, Livewallpapers act normal.

As soon as I find a bug I will let you know.

Hello,

After a few more hours of use, I got the dreaded "SIM network lock PIN" and now my SIM is useless. Anybody know a solution for this problem? I searched internet, but all the answers are to just click on the dismiss button, but that doesn't help me.

Thank you for your help.

boakun

Mar 26, 2010
Vancouver
While that build.prop edit fixes the signal issue. It prevents any data from working. And my phone number reported as unknown

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

Tombs1234

Aug 19, 2008
As I depend on Wifi I just tested it for a few minutes, it was pretty fast and appears promising.

I'm pretty new to the Android stuff, but got a solid knowledge base in linux systems and programming. So if you could point me into the right direction to read into it, I would be happy to help if needed.

Keep up the good work!

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
here I just use the dismiss button.

Thank you epinter. After a lot of effort, reading forums and going to the service center, I finally have my phone working again. I will have to use my original ROM for a few days, and I will reinstall this ROM in a couple of days.

However, I just want to let you know a bug that I have while using your ROM. With my original ROM, connecting to the data network is really reliable. It is really easy to use it, as it connects automatically to the network. While using CM10, I have to disconnect the data network toggle and reconnect it to have my data back. It is not automatic. Maybe it's not a big deal, but every time I did it, I received the "SIM card unlock key" message. Not funny.

Thank you for your help.

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
Signalstrengh edit worked

Yep. Works for me as well.

Data works fine here.

Only did very very few testing, but so far so good.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Antutu gives a +/-15% increase in performance in comparison with stock ICS.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Reboots are A LOT FASTER than stock ICS, something like 5 to 10 times faster.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

App drawer (and I'd say overall) stability decreases drastically once I have run Apollo...

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Viber, Avast, Titanium Backup, Antutu all running OK.
My favorite card game, Scopa, gets stuck on the "Loading..." screen right after launch...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

There's an icon (kind of a thunderbolt) on the left of the status bar instead of the my carrier name. Expected behavior? Found no way in the settings to get the name back.
Also, once I use the "dismiss all notifications button", this icon disappears.
Oh, and my Avast icon in the status bar seems to be playing hide and seek.
Ah, and the thunderbolt icon is back now... so more icons are playing hide and seek!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Currently tracking "Kernel messages" with System Tuner. I get plenty of:

Code:
CPU1: shutdown
CPU1 is up

Also plenty of:
Code:
select <pid> (<process name>), adj <integer>, size <integer>, to kill
send sigkill to <pid> (<process name>), adj <integer>, size <integer>

Some:
Code:
pm_chg_ibatmax_set: bad mA=2375 asked to set
Code:
alarm_set_rtc: Failed to set RTC, time will be lost on reboot

Dunno if that's relevant or not. I could try to save and post a log file (not that easy since the phone tends to be quite unstable while monitoring kernel messages). Let me know if that would help.

Last edited:

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Yep. Works for me as well.

Only did very very few testing, but so far so good.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Antutu gives a +/-15% increase in performance in comparison with stock ICS.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Reboots are A LOT FASTER than stock ICS, something like 5 to 10 times faster.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

App drawer (and I'd say overall) stability decreases drastically once I have run Apollo...

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Viber, Avast, Titanium Backup, Antutu all running OK.
My favorite card game, Scopa, gets stuck on the "Loading..." screen right after launch...

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

There's an icon (kind of a thunderbolt) on the left of the status bar instead of the my carrier name. Expected behavior? Found no way in the settings to get the name back.
Also, once I use the "dismiss all notifications button", this icon disappears.
Oh, and my Avast icon in the status bar seems to be playing hide and seek.
Ah, and the thunderbolt icon is back now... so more icons are playing hide and seek!

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Currently tracking "Kernel messages" with System Tuner. I get plenty of:

Code:
CPU1: shutdown
CPU1 is up

Also plenty of:
Code:
select <pid> (<process name>), adj <integer>, size <integer>, to kill
send sigkill to <pid> (<process name>), adj <integer>, size <integer>

Some:
Code:
pm_chg_ibatmax_set: bad mA=2375 asked to set
Code:
alarm_set_rtc: Failed to set RTC, time will be lost on reboot

Dunno if that's relevant or not. I could try to save and post a log file (not that easy since the phone tends to be quite unstable while monitoring kernel messages). Let me know if that would help.

Some kernel errors like the "Failed to set RTC" occurs with the stock kernel too. The pm_chg_ibatmax I don't remember ...

The CPU up and shutdown is normal.

The select/send sigkill is related to the android memory management.

The thunderbolt icon from the CyanogenMod statistics optin/optout

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
I know that you are working with dhacker29 notably on the WIFI bug.
Just wondering... have/had considered joining forces with hashcode?

Some kernel errors like the "Failed to set RTC" occurs with the stock kernel too. The pm_chg_ibatmax I don't remember ...

The CPU up and shutdown is normal.

The select/send sigkill is related to the android memory management.
Not too much of a worry apparently...

The thunderbolt icon from the CyanogenMod statistics optin/optout
I am trying so hard to report as much as possible that I am missing obvious stuff... Silly me...

Last edited:

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
I found the solution for wifi!
Is working!

Q56ex.png

I will release a new build very very soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2) firmware for RAZR HD. It's not a official CyanogenMod, and it's not supported by CM team.

Disclaimer: THIS FIRMWARE IS IN BETA STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT.
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

For now I only have how to test the XT925. I think this version will have problems with mobile data on XT926 dev edition (if it boots, dont know), because some patches not included in CM are needed to make it work, dhacker29 is working on the CDMA patches.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader or with safestrap.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache.
    Reboot.

Thanks dhacker29 for collaboration

BGMEn.png

AVFHb.png
    fiA4b.png
    Emerson,

Considering that you have started the CM10.1 port, to what extent will you keep on maintaining / updating the CM10 ROM?

Thanks.

If I can solve all the the CM10.1 bugs, I see no reason to continue with CM10... I will update the CM10 until I solve all the critical bugs in CM10.1.
    Yeah it is, I figured I'd sync the CM tree until either you came back or someone else took it over.
    I updated the adreno drivers with the new ones and tried building CM 10.1 as well, but the build failed (mm-video/vidc/vdec) and I didn't have time to follow up on your android_hardware_qcom_media push to cm repo and try to make it work.
    I figured I'd give it a shot next month when I'd take a week off. So I just built CM10, that takes no time off other things..

Thank you.
    I already built a new version of CM10.1, with vdec working, and the same adreno drivers as before.
    http://goo.im/devs/epinter/cm-10.1-20130405-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip
    I found the solution for wifi!
    Is working!

Q56ex.png

I will release a new build very very soon.
    Update, included safestrap support.