[GUIDE] cdmvirt Canadian S5 Port Users - AIR VIEW FIX

Search This thread

sahkha_92

Feb 9, 2014
Couldn't post on the actual ROM thread because I am still new, but I thought I'd share because I haven't seen any mention of it yet on the thread.

This fix is only for AIR VIEW (finger), where you can hover your finger above the screen and have a pointer show, information preview, etc.

You will also need SQLite Editor.

In SQLite Editor, click on SettingsStorage app, then settings.db, then system. add two new records, and set the value for both to 1:

air_view_master_onoff

air_view_mode

If you want to have the small blue glowing pointer show up under your finger also, find the record 'finger_air_view_pointer' and set the value to 1.

Then restart and when you turn on Air View, it should work. :fingers-crossed:

If this HAS been explained before, or if it is in the new version, I apologize, I just got a little excited when I first fixed it because I had been trying for some time lol

Good day!

sahkha_92

Feb 9, 2014
More than happy to have contributed. Love your port, by the way, I've been day dreaming about v5 lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: ktetreault14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Couldn't post on the actual ROM thread because I am still new, but I thought I'd share because I haven't seen any mention of it yet on the thread.

This fix is only for AIR VIEW (finger), where you can hover your finger above the screen and have a pointer show, information preview, etc.

You will also need SQLite Editor.

In SQLite Editor, click on SettingsStorage app, then settings.db, then system. add two new records, and set the value for both to 1:

air_view_master_onoff

air_view_mode

If you want to have the small blue glowing pointer show up under your finger also, find the record 'finger_air_view_pointer' and set the value to 1.

Then restart and when you turn on Air View, it should work. :fingers-crossed:

If this HAS been explained before, or if it is in the new version, I apologize, I just got a little excited when I first fixed it because I had been trying for some time lol

Good day!
    More than happy to have contributed. Love your port, by the way, I've been day dreaming about v5 lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using XDA Free mobile app